First day of school

Nezu's POV:

Today was the first day of school and I was happy to know that Izuku was enrolling as an honor student and a recommendation student little did he knew that he is also my personal student and not staying in Aizawa's class for a while.

I had some tea, biscuits and a chess board as well as some papers prepared for him to solve. It didn't take long for him to walk into the building and into my room. I was happy to see that his wings were white and not painted as well as that the special uniform I sent over to him was also great.

Me: Ah nice to see you again. I hope you won't be disappear this time.

Izuku: I won't or at least I didn't plan on disappearing for now.

Me: That is good to know.

Izuku: Why is there a stack of paper on the table. Please don't tell me I need to solve these?!

Me: You are quite correct. I do want to know your level and if there is something that needs to be filled up, we will do that.

Izuku: *Sigh* I didn't sign up for more paperwork.

Me: More?

Izuku: Hawks and Dabi already tried to get me fill up a couple of tests out. They even got the UA entrance test for some reason and tried to make me fill it out. It was quite simple.

Me: Then these won't be a problem.

Izuku: No, they won't. Is this cup for me?

Me: Yes. You can take as much cookies and biscuits you want.

Izuku: Okay...

After that I saw him take the paper and start. It was amazing and intriguing to watch him go over every single people. He was fast and his answers were precise and correct. He took exactly 3 minutes per sheet and I immediately corrected it though there was nothing to correct everything was right. All in all, he needed 4 hours for all the papers.

Izuku: I think this is it.

Me: Yes, and you've done quite well.

Izuku: Quite?

Me: You done splendid. I never saw someone do this so fast.

Izuku: Well I did tell you that the entrance exam was easy, so yeah...

Me: How about we go and get something to eat?

Izuku: That sounds good.

Just like that we both went to the teachers office where I already had Lunch Rush come over with some nice Katsudon. It was the best that I ever eaten and I was sure that he would like it too. A lot of the students love this Katsudon and this was also a reason why I got it for us.

After our little break we went back to my office.

Izuku: Nezu, so Aizawa don't know that I am here right?

Me: No.

Izuku: Then in which class will I be in?

Me: In mine.

Izuku: Huh?

Me: You are my personal student.

Izuku: But can't I be with class 1A and Sho-chan?

Me: You mean Shoto? Dabi already informed me about your guys situation and I told him that you will be staying with me for a month and then transferring to class 1A.

Izuku: A month? Why?

Me: Because I believe have some plans to make on how to get the hero commission down or more like how we could rebuild it again.

Izuku: Oh that sounds good.

Me: Right. There are a couple of ways actually. Since I am sure your shadow villain friends could just enter and kill them, I would rather focus on that part.

Izuku: Though I am not sure if killing is the right thing to do.

Me: A hero's heart even after what they done to you.

Izuku: No just saying that they deserve far more than death that is all.

Me: Understandable.

After that we bot began talking about a couple of different ways on how to get the hero commission out of the game.

Me: Should we move on to how we would rebuild it?

Izuku: Yes, well I am placing the rebuilding process in your hands.

Me: And I will be counting on you and your team to be on top of it.

Izuku: Me and my team? Okay. I can deal with that but are you sure about this?

Me: Yes. I am sure you have them all under control.

Izuku: Yeah.. kinda.

Me: Now I am not sure if Hawks told you but you will be staying on school ground with Shoto.

Izuku: Don't tell me.. Wait can Aizawa and Mic stay in the same house?

Me: They already are. They refused to get out no matter what I do.

Izuku: hehehe this will be fun! I'll be hiding from him until the day I will just come into the class and bomb him with a glitter bomb.

Me: I am pretty sure you didn't wanted to tell me that but that sounds amazing and I will be looking forward to it.