Disco Ball!

It was the day before the attack and who know what came into my mind to just jump scare my sworn as well as blood relative brother. My feathers were completely white and I was flying towards Hawks home and landed on the rooftop. There were enough windows especially one that gave me the opportunity to just drop in and out since it was open.

You know...

A bird and water as well as a cat and water...

A great combination if you asked me!

Come to think of it...

I still haven't thanked you for saving me from one of Endeahoes fire balls...

Should I stop this?

NAH!

It's already too late!

I can apologize afterwards.

I might even get them some chicken nuggets later!

I had two buckets full of ice water and was about to dumb that bucket above both of them. They still didn't have any clue that I was there and I waited for the best chance when they both sat on the couch.

I could see how they were all lovely dovely kissing each other and that was when I dropped the ice water on them before also throwing one of a kind violet-red glitter bomb on them.

Hawks looked up and saw it coming. However, there was nothing he could do and the moment he realized that too his eyes went wide and I couldn't help but fall on the rooftop on my back and start laughing.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA

His face was the best!

Like seriously!

The panicked look in his eyes and then Dabi...

Oh, that was chefs kiss!

While Hawks saw it, Dabi didn't and so the moment Hawks eyes went wide the poor guy only questioned him before it was too late and the water hit them. Even though I was on my back laughing soo much I could still see them was I looked to my side and saw Dabi jump off the couch and looking at his wet clothing.

That was when the glitter bomb hit them. Thanks to them both being completely wet, the glitter began sticking to them making them a walking disco ball. This made me only laugh more.

This is epic!

I only wish I had a phone to hold this moment down!

Hotwings for sure!

As I was still laughing I totally didn't hear the cracking below me. I was laying on the glass window and both of them could see me if they only looked up. However, thanks to me completely being too busy laughing myself off, I didn't hear nor realize that the glass below me cracked and before I knew it, I was falling down and hit the floor hard.

HUH?!

.

.

.

Me: AUTCH....

My wings shielded me form getting hurt a lot but some glass shards were now stuck in them and I also cut myself. My pure white wings were now stained red and I didn't dare to move since it hurt and everything was spinning around me. It was never good to fall backwards to the ground.

Hawks: FEATHERS!

Dabi: PHOENIX!

I could hear them both and before I knew it I felt someone touching me and I could see Hawks around me as well as Dabi.