Falcon!

Hawks POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. At first, I was shot down from the sky by some random people even tranquilized a little bit. Tranquilizer normally don't work on me that well since there was this special training every hero needed to do if they are recruited and trained by the hero commission.

If tranquilizing one wasn't enough, I then somehow barely awake made it to an empty ally and ended up here. With a hot spicy chicken nugget. Oh, how I wanted to try and get the guys number. He looked decent until he began throwing fire balls at me. That was when I remembered from where I knew that hot stuff. Thankfully the fireballs were not meant for me but my attackers behind me. Still the fire was a little bit too close to me for comfort. LIKE WATCH MY WINGS DUDE!!!

....

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON TODAY?

First chased and tried to be short and now I am saved by a hot burned chicken nugget and an angel?!

What the heck is going on today?!

Why was I even shot down?

I am not some kind of random bird that you can just shoot out of the sky!

And an angel?

Really?

Don't tell me devils also exist all of the sudden!

Wait a good damn moment!

Angel?

FALCON!!!!

That's the kid that the hero commission wanted to make as my partner!

The moment I was saved by that hot nugget I thought my life was over. For more than 1 reason. The obvious of course being that it was 2 against too many of them and the other one that I might have gladly wanted to die in his hands.

To be honest I didn't even know how much they were. All I knew was that they were for some reason after my sorry ass and I did nothing wrong for once! I never attacked them nor did I get them behind bars.

I would have fought them all and survived and won that fight too if not for them firing a tranquilizing dart on me. It came out of nowhere and it was faster than I could react. That fact alone made me think that they were prepared for today. They planned all of this!

The only question was if they were after me or the little angel?

I was standing there dumbfoundedly as I was thinking what happened earlier. Not only that but the sight above us and the way I felt was something completely out of this world. The kid which wings were bunting was flying above us and in the next moment his wings lit up completely in fire. The black came out and I could see the white wings that were now glowing golden. That was when I felt the warms coming of him and in the next moment I saw him dropping down.

Dabi: GET HIM YOU DUMB CHICKEN!

No one needed to tell me what to do. I knew that the kid just saved me and the other hot guy just by knowing how light my body felt again. I felt refreshed and was full of energy. The moment I saw the kid dropped, I immediately was up in the air and caught the kid. However, his wings were still burning and so I left the guy in the alley and immediately flew with him in my hands to the next best thing I could get and that was a water pond in a park. Once I was there I put him in letting his wings soak into the water.

That was the moment I realized how cold he felt. I would have loved to see his face but he was wearing a mask and it didn't look like as if it would go down that easy too.

The fire went out rather quick once I put him into the water. He was lucky that only a couple of his feathers got burned but the white weathers were now grey and I knew that if that kid in front of me Azrael was Falcon that that would mean that he was still a kid.

Why are you here?

I thought the hero commission was still training you.

They told me Falcon wasn't ready yet.

... Why were you with a vigilante?

Why are you even dressed up as Azrael?

Dabi: How is he?

I could hear a voice coming from over my shoulder and a couple of seconds later I could see the vigilante or more like the villain in front of me.

Me: Not good. What did he use to make his feathers be black?

Vigilante: Coal.

Me: SAY WHAT?!

Vigilante: You heard me birdy!

Me: Do you know him, nugget?

Vigilante: Dabi, hot wing!

Me: Okay Dabi~!

I could see him blush slightly before he began looking at the kid laying in the pond.

Dabi: Azrael saved me.

Me: Azrael... Do you know his name?

Dabi: No and I don't need too.

Me: I see.

Dabi: What you gonna do now?

Me: I can't just leave my savor die or get caught now, can I?

Dabi: No calling the other heroes to get us?

Me: Nope.

Dabi: Thanks birdy. Let me carry him back home.

Me: Nope. You guys are coming with me.

Dabi: Oh really now?

Me: Yep nugget!

Dabi: How about you make me!

Me: I don't think I have too nugget.

Dabi: ...

I used two off my small feathers to slightly touch his back and his neck. He looked beat read and I enjoyed teasing the guy very much. He was just about my type.

Me: It will be faster if I fly him back to my house. I can also carry you with my feather.

Dabi: If you want me to burn it up that is.

Me: Nope you don't have a clue how long it takes for them to grow back!

Dabi: ... phoenix....

Me: You worried about him?

I picked the kid up again and he felt even more cold now.

Dabi: Yes. You go and I'll follow you.

Just like that I took off into the air leaving him with 2 small feathers behind that could show him the way. At the moment I was worried about the kid.

That guy is dangerous!

I nearly forgot about Falcon!

I wonder if I should tell the hero commission that I got him.

....

Better wait till he is up.

There must be a reason for him dressed up like this after all!

It didn't take long for me to find my way back and not be shot out of the sky. Once I was home, I immediately went to the pool. I had one pool always filled with warm water because it feels the best after an exhausting day. Seeing as cold the kid was I wanted to warm him up and slowly went into the water with the kid in my arms.

Me: I wonder what happened to you.