Close Call!

After spending the evening laughing and preparing to heading out me and Dabi decided to split my route. He would take my normal one and I would go my additional route which was kinda at the same time the patrol route of a certain black raven.

I made it my second patrolling route because I was worried about the guy that I once saved. He was very kind and I knew for a fact that he was looking after my disappearance quite a while. Not only did he look for me but he also made some missing child posters and reported me.

He was a very caring person and I knew that for a fact. All I had to do was look at all the suicidal kids he saved or animals.

Me: I hope I don't run into any trouble.

Dabi: HA! I am only a short while with you but with your plan's little phoenix, trouble is following you everywhere.

Me: I know! And it's not even my fault!

Dabi: hahahahaha! Stay safe!

Me: You too!

We both were outside of our home and I told Dabi my route and left him with a couple of glitter bombs and light grenades too. After that I watched him go off while I began flying and soring high up into sky. I loved the sky and the feeling of freedom it was giving me even though I was hiding from everyone.

Not long after I started to patrol I found Eraserhead running and jumping from roof to roof.

Me: I wonder where he is running of to this fast?

Normally the guy wouldn't run this fast and the way he had his scarf ready was suspicious for me. Something was going on for sure. Not long after I thought that I saw him go into a completely different direction then his patrol route.

Me: Huh...

I began following the hearo thinking that they definitely needed some help if they called Eraserhead in.

A robbery?

A villain attack?

A murder spree?

Just where are you going?

A couple of scenarios began popping up in my mind. There were actually not many heroes that knew about Eraserhead since he was Afterall an underground hero and those who knew him only called for his help if they knew something bad will be going down and they need to have someone with an eraser type of quirk with them.

Seeing as this might be the case, I began following him to a very dark place. From above I could see that they went to a burned down house. It was a rather tragic story. The number 2 hero was chasing someone and somehow managed to burn that building down. Luckily no one died at all.

I was up in the sky carefully watching out for the red chicken. It would be bad if he was here too but lucky for me, he wasn't at all. It didn't take long that the heroes began charging into the building. From what I could tell they were only trying to arrest a certain group of people.

Since I didn't want to get into their fight unnecessary, I began circling around the whole building once making sure I would know a good entry point and an exit route if I need it.

After that I went high above them into the sky and just hovered there in place, watching over every single hero. That was until I saw the building began to explode. It was a rather huge building and every hero was outside the building expect Eraserhead.

Where is he?

Are they gonna leave him in there alone?

NO WAY!