Too many questions!

AfO: Now then, shall we move on to the questions?

Me: Yes.

AfO: I may not be able to answer everything but I will give it a try.

Me: So, my mother is your daughter?

AfO: Yes.

Me: Do you know why she never told me about this?

AfO: Probably because she wanted to keep you safe.

Me: Your quirk is All for One, right?

AfO: That is correct.

Me: My mother had a weak telekinesis one though. So how come she had a weaker quirk?

AfO: Oh, she actually doesn't have a weak one. She has Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis as well as the power over water. She could and she used to make floating bubbles of water in the air out of the air humidity.

Me: That sounds soo cool.

AfO: It was.

Me: How come she then faked her weak one?

AfO: That is because of your father. You see your father was a murderer and a thief. Though I never told her that because she was so happy with her. Instead I remind silent and watched over her.

Me: Oh... Why did you save her then?

AfO: I would have loved nothing else then to do that but my health condition doesn't allow me to go out of this building.

Me: You could have made someone else do the job.

AfO: And risk every villain know about my weakness, my family? No. That would have put a big red mark on your forehead.

Me: I understand grandpa.

AfO: What did you just call me?

Me: Grandpa. Why? Should I not use that?

AfO: ... no go ahead and call me this way. It just surprised me a lot.

Me: Okay grandpa.

I could see how much it meant to him that I called him grandpa. So, I decided calling him that.

Me: So then what about my quirk?

AfO: Your quirk is quite unique. It is as one might refer it as an angel's gift. Unlike a normal healing quirk you can bring back the dead if the person died in the last 24 hours. Not only that but you can manipulate the energy around you. I am sure you already figured that one out since you can freely make your wings glow and use the light as a distraction.

Me: Yeah. I knew my healing quirk is unique.

AfO: It is one in a kind. You are able to heal anything without even knowing what is wrong with the other party.

Me: That's good to know.

AfO: Now I am quite sure you know your quirk better than I do.

Me: I think so. I only thought you might know something more. Oh, that reminds me. Orchid tried to take my quirk and make a synthetic one but the quirk killed the user each time,

AfO: That is because your quirk has a will and it is only serving you. Think of it like my All for One. Both quirks have a will and an owner they serve.

Me: And the others don't?

AfO: No unless it is One for All. The other quirks are born naturally and only serve purposes. Since your mother's quirk was born out of mine and you are a direct bloodline to me, yours is unique as well.

Me: I see.

AfO: Any more questions about quirks?

Me: No. Ahm Grandpa... I am sure you know that Hawks and Dabi are heroes.

AfO: I am aware of that fact.

Me: Why are they then part of the LOV?

AfO: The LOV is only a group of so-called villains but for me they are outcasts that deserve another chance. This is why I gathered them up as a group.

Me: Okay but it's still a villain organization.

AfO: You could say that but it is also a protection squad for you. They will all listen to your command.

Me: huh?

AfO: I adopted Tomura as a son and he knew all the time that I had a grandson that is younger than him. You might not remember it but you two meet each other when you were around 2 years old. Back then Tomura fell in love with you as a brother. He told me he swore that he would protect you and make a better world for you. This is why the LOV is only going against false heroes that are corrupted by the hero commission.

Me: So, you know...

AfO: Yes. I am aware of what they have done with you and your half-brother Hawks. I want to tell you this Izu: We are not standing idly by watching you fight for everyone's sake. We will fight with you.

Me: Thank you.

AfO: Not then do you have any more questions?

Me: Actually, there is one.

AfO: Yes, my grandson.

Me: I haven't used my wings in quite the while and they also chopped them off...

AfO: You are afraid that you are not able to use them? Is this is?

Me: Yes... Guess it wasn't hard to guess.

AfO: No it was not. Your quirk might not heal you but it will always heal back your wings no matter what happens to them.

Me: Oh...

AfO: Before you go out on the street being Azrael again, I want you to rest and recover properly.

Me: I understand.

AfO: I will get the LOV including Hawks and Dabi to help you get back to your strength. We will go through this as a family.

Me: Thank you.

After that we began catching up some time together talking about everything. I didn't know much about him and yet it looked for me as if he knew nearly everything about me. I knew that this was only the beginning of my new family and yet I couldn't help worry about Sho-chan. It was over a year that I haven't seen him now. I could tell that Dabi and Hawks were a great fit together and I was happy for them but when I saw them together I couldn't help but remember Sho-chan.

Wait form me Sho-chan!

I'll come to see you soon!