Four

I want to watch Kyy3.. I haven't watched the series yet. Anyone of you know how can I watch it?? I don't have any voot account or anything.

And I guess few of you have sent me the request on my Instagram to accept your request but let me tell you my account is private. So I accept request from my readers, other authors and friends. So in case if you sent me request on Instagram just let me know in my message board or PM me your id so that I can accept your request. 😊

Instagram: authorzysha.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Third Person's POV.

"You both know each other! " Their mom asked at a time to them who were surprised as well as shocked.

"She's my P.A"

"He is my boss."

Both muttered at the same time and look at each other.

"Oh! So you are her boss whom she is cursing from the time she came back from office." Nandini's head whipped towards her idiot brother who was grinning and she give him a death glare. She looked at Manik who narrowed his eyes and she nod her head frantically and later made crybaby face.

"Umm.. forget that dear! My son is like that it's not your fault. " Manik's Mom said to Nandini in a chill tone while she glared at her son.

"Well, since you both already met each other so we shall assume yes from you guys?" Roshni asked excitedly.

"If you all have no problem can I talk to her alone?" Manik asked suddenly while his eyes never left from her in the whole time. While Nandini's eyes widened at his sudden demand.

"Sure beta (dear)." Mr. Sharma said in a very polite tone.

"Nandini take him to your room, you both guys can talk there peacefully. " Asmita said and Nandini nodded her head.

Manik followed her until they reached her room. He observed her every move and looked at her who was nervous.

"So.. umm.. your name Nandini, right? "As soon as Manik entered her room he asked her while her eyes widened when she see him sitting on her couch like a boss as if he own her room.

"You don't have any hearing problem right, do you?" Nandini asked gritting her teeth looking at his I-am-the-boss attitude but the moment Manik gave her a glare she made a sorry face.

"Yeah, Nandini is my name." She replied.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw his and her mother shadow figure at the outside of the room trying to overheard their conversation. He sighed in what else he can expect from desi mothers. He stood up and walked toward the direction where Nandini was standing.

"Is he going to eat me now?" This first question strike in her mind as she see him taking long strides towards her.

"I'm sorry sir.. I didn't meant to.. " She stuttered and before she complete her sentence, Manik passed by her and she released sigh of relief.

"Ah! I'm saved. " She sighed placing her hand on her heart and she could feel the her heartbeat which was beating faster.

"Do you guys want anything?" Manik asked and they both startled when out of nowhere he opened the door.

"Umm.. we.. we are here to see if you guys are comfortable or not? But no problem dear.. you guys please continue.. we are going downstairs, ok." Roshni said and Asmita nodded her head on her every words.

"Ah! Thank you. " Before closing the door, Manik gave them I-am-blessed-to-have-that-honor and then gave them a stern look which the both ladies give him a nervous laughed before they run from there.

"Why did you closed the door?" Nandini asked immediately and Manik looked at her who was getting scared.

"They were disturbing us." Manik curtly said.

"So where we was?" Manik asked taking a seat on the couch, keeping his right ankle on his left leg.

"My name." She whispered nervously.

"Are you still upset whatever happened in the morning?" Manik asked to her and she nervously nodded her head in no.

"Good." He muttered looking down and Nandini give him a are-you-serious look but take that back when he again looked up at her.

"So, I'm ready to marry you. " Manik said suddenly and Nandini gave him a shocked reaction.

"You are what?" Nandini asked in a disbelief tone.

"I know it's shocking for you because for a person who is so clumsy and is more like a walking disaster, it itself is shocking how a person agreed to marry you. But it's ok. " Manik said freely and this time Nandini narrowed her eyes towards him as if he is doing a favor on her marrying her.

"You know what! Sir.. even I am also ready to marry you. " Nandini said in a sugar coated tone.

"Really? "

"Oh! I know it might be little shock for you like how can a girl agreed to marry you because you are so rude, arrogant, workaholic and a jerk! But it's ok. " Nandini said exactly in his tone which made him amused. One moment she is nervous and in the next moment so bold and out spoken.

"You find me jerk, rude, arrogant?" Manik asked in his amused tone.

"Or else what! I even find you a monster. I mean the way you yelled at me this morning.. who scolded someone like this? I agree, I did a mistake but that was unknowingly and I also said sorry for that but no! You were so rude to me and didn't even said a sorry too! Infact you just handed me a huge piles of files." Nandini keep saying and Manik was looking at her surprisingly. For the first time, a girl was pointing out his flaws without getting scared of him.

"You know, I have never seen a guy like you who can be so rude to a girl.. at least like me who is so sweet and cute. You know till now nobody ever speak to me like that.. no one scolded me this badly and I even cried too." She was non-stop saying everything freely.

"But see still I'm so generous that I'm ready to talk with you. Do you know seeing you, I feel like you don't have that little bit of idea how to talk with a girl... or how to hold a girl hand." Nandini was saying and saying when she look at him who was silently listening to her and his face was expressionless, it was quite hard for her to understand his mood.

"I hope I didn't said too much.. God please save me from this monster's anger. " She muttered under her breath.

Manik stood up from her place and marched his steps towards her which made her startled.

"Wh-at... you." She stuttered taking two steps back looking at him who was directly looking into her eyes with his predator eyes.

"So.." He paused taking her small hands in his large hand and entangled them making her nervous.

"What are you doing sir?" Nandini asked meekly trying to take her hands back but he hold it firmly.

"So you want me to hold your hands and look deeply into your eyes and then talk romantically with you? " He asked leaning closer to her face and her heart stopped beating for a second.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

A/N: Hi everyone! How are you all? Hope you all are doing amazing.

So here is an another update.

Hope you all had enjoyed it.

Do tell me in the comment section how was it?

And I think I'm going to add to more flashback chapters, I guess before we go into their present life.

So any of you have any wishes scenes for them that you want to read then do let me know.

Till next update stay safe and happy. And do follow me for more updates. 😊