Fifteen

Eid Mubarak! ✨💖

Target :- 1150 followers and 250+ votes.

At Malhotra House,

Nandini and Roshni were shown cooking for the dinner. Nandini was preparing Manik's favourite sweet carrot pudding and from behind Mukti was teasing her. They all were laughing smiling talking with each other while cooking when they heard a doorbell.

"I'll go and check it," Nandini said handing the spatula to Mukti's hand but she stopped her.

"Bhabhi, you stay here and make your hubby's favourite pudding. " Mukti said teasingly while Nandini narrowed her eyes and playfully hit her shoulder with the spatula.

Mukti went to open the door as she opened the door she was amazed to see the person standing in front of her.

"You! Why did you come so early today? Are you ok?" Mukti asked as Manik came so early today than his regular time.

" This is my house so I can come at any time," Manik asked her.

"Yes, you can. But you usually come at 8 right so anything special today!" Mukti asked raising her eyebrows and teasing him.

" Stupid! " Manik said tapping her head funnily.

Manik went to freshen up and Mukti went to Kabir's room as he called her to him for his assignment work.

At Kitchen,

"Nandini, I have to give medicines to Mom so I'll be back in sometimes so please make sure the curry doesn't get burned," Roshni said to Nandini to look after the curry.

" Don't worry Mom I'm here.." Nandini assures her and Roshni went out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~

" Don't Worry Ms. Khanna we will crack this deal.. " Manik said on his phone talking with his clients while coming downstairs. He was talking about something business-related when his eyes caught his Beloved wife who was shown cooking in the kitchen.

" Yeah sure have a safe flight then. Goodbye, take care." Manik cuts the call and looks at Nandini. He Adores her how can be someone look so beautiful and innocent. He take baby steps towards the kitchen slowly tapping his foot on the floor so that she couldn't hear his footsteps.

Nandini was so engrossed in her cooking that she couldn't realize that Manik was behind her.

" Aaah!" Nandini whisper frightening as Manik hugged her from behind surprisingly.

" Manik! You scared me." Nandini said calming her heartbeat which was beating so fast.

"Nandini it's called a surprise. " Manik said playfully placing his both hands around her waist.

"This is not any surprise. You almost scared me and by the way, why did you come so early today?" Nandini asked to wriggle to get free from his grip.

" Because I was missing you that's why," Manik said placing a wet kiss on her neck making her tremble with his hot breath fanning on her neck.

" Manik. What are you doing? Mom can come at any time." Nandini stammers getting scared if anyone saw them and on the other hand, she was melting in his arms.

" Manik..leave from here.. " Nandini's weak protest voice didn't work as Manik parted her hair from her back to her right shoulder and runs his fingers on her bareback and started his sweet tortures on her.

"You do your work and I'll do mine," saying Manik nuzzle down her neck placing passionate kisses while her heart tingled feeling a different sensation running down to her spines.

He teases her by playing with her blouse strings and acting to pull it and Nandini holds the spatula tightly so as not to tremble herself anymore.

Manik run his fingers sensually from her left arm to her shoulder and nibble her ear affectionately. Nandini's hand shivered on the spatula which she was holding because his proximity closeness to her made her weak, she bite her lip to control herself.

Within a second he spun her around making her gasp loudly. Their nose touched each other and their lips were an inch away.

" Manik ..." He silenced her by putting his thumb on her lips and tracing her lips. He put his arms around her pulling her closer to him. Taking her in his arms he steps toward her and she steps back until her feet hit the kitchen cabinets. He makes her sit on the slab carefully and she put her both hands on his shoulder blades.

"Shh!"Manik whispers putting a kiss on her cheek. Nandini wriggles to get free but at the same time, she wants to stay under his love tortures.

Manik starts caressing her face and puts small kisses over her face lovingly. His lips move down to her jaws to her collarbone placing intense kisses. She was lost in his heated touch on her and Manik was lost in his beloved wife.

Manik slightly bites her collarbone a little on her neck while Nandini clutches his t-shirt and bites her lower lip so as not to escape any sound from her mouth. Manik moved back and free her lower lip from her teeth. He cup her face leaning to kiss her and their lips were a small inch away to touch then a loud voice come from behind.

"Oh my God! Why I didn't go blind before witnessing these unholy scenes?" said the person dramatically putting his hand on his eyes. Nandini and Manik open their eyes. Nandini immediately gets down from the slab pushing Manik.

****

A/N: Hello everyone, hope you all are doing amazing.

Eid Mubarak! ✨💖

Here's the new chapter. I hope you enjoy the update.

Feedback?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

P.s A new story is coming on the way. Stay tuned and do follow me also.

Ba-bye.