Thirteen

Third person's POV,

Nandini was shown standing near the window staring at the blue sky. Her wet hair was spread on her shoulder her wet face filled with water drops were looking like pearls shining under the sunlight. Her long neck and back were filled with water droplets which were clearly shown that she took a shower.

Manik was sleeping but the sunlight was directly falling on his eyes made him open his eyes as he groans. Before he could ask Nandini to pull down the curtains he lost himself in her beauty. She was lost humming her favourite song while Manik smiled looking at her.

Nandini was in a pink blush chiffon saree with a white satin blouse and her beauty was highlighted under the sunlight. The water droplets on her back neck, her face near her lips were shining like pearls and creating an urge in himself to pick them with his lips.

Suddenly Nandini felt his intense gaze on her as she turned Manik closed his eyes and pretended to sleep while she frowns in confusion.

"Why did I feel like he was staring at me?" She mumbled whispering and slapped her forehead with her palm smile cutely.

She sat in front of the dressing table & start to adorn herself with simple jewelry and light makeup. Meanwhile, Manik was gazing at her sneakily he don't know why he was doing it like this but he was liking it. Nandini was feeling his gaze but whenever she turned her eyes towards him he acted like he was in his deep valley of sleep.

Her thoughts break when a maid knocked at the door she get up and opened the door.

"Good Morning ma'am, Manik's sir coffee. " the maid said with a smile and Nandini took the tray wishes her the same. Nandini closes the door and walks towards the bed. She put the tray on the side of the bed table.

"Manik." She called him lightly shook his shoulder but no response. She tried twice but no use.

She waited for a few seconds and again leaned on him. As she leaned Manik turned to make her lose balance and fall on top of him. Both their eyes meet with each other. Her both hands were on his chest and Manik both hands were on her back wrapping her. Her heart was beating fast and nervousness took over her.

After last night, Nandini's nervousness and shyness took another level. Last night the dark shade she saw in him, she mentally noted that a jealous Manik is injurious to her health. She was scared of his that side but equally enjoyed it when he made her moan his name the whole night with his every kisses on her. Though they didn't consummate their marriage the way Manik made her comfortable with his closeness, made her feel stronger towards him.

Today's morning when she woke up, she found herself caged in his arms possessively but somehow she managed to get out from his grip. As she stepped out from the bed, heat crawls to her cheeks when she saw her saree lying on the floor carelessly and she was in the blouse and petticoat.

And then when she saw her reflection in the mirror, her whole face turned into brightest red and her palms started to sweat. From her neck to her collarbone to her cleavage to her waist, there were only his hickeys. And she suddenly started to feel hot. Very hot as she remembered how she was squirming under him in pleasure.

"Good morning, wife. " He said bringing her out of her trance. He locks her few wet hairs between his fingers and starts playing with them.

"You are looking so pretty today," said Manik looking intensely at Nandini. She didn't dare to look at his eyes as his gaze was melting her in his arms and when he called her wifey she felt her heart dancing.

" Go..good Mor..ning," said Nandini sounding more like she whispered.

"Manik.. leave me... " She said struggling to get free from his grip.

Manik was enjoying her condition her nervousness, her red cheeks everything was telling him what she was feeling and all this Manik loved it. So he decided to tease her more.

"But you know it's difficult for me to leave you," said Manik in a mischievous tone.

Nandini's breath gets uneven more when Manik turned their position and comes over her. She lowered her eyes down and bite her lower lip due to nervousness. Her heartbeat accelerate when he traced his fingers graze down from her neck to collarbone. With every difficulty, Nandini managed to hide those hickeys which were turned into blue.

"You know, you make it difficult for me to leave you. " Manik said entwined their hands together and he kissed the back of her hand. He snuggled onto her neck and let the vanilla fragrance of her body wash reached his nostrils.

She gets stiffened when his hot lips touch her collarbone pestering a sweet yet passionate kiss in her collarbone. She clutches his T-shirt tightly in her small fist. Manik was completely lost in her he kept kissing her collarbone going to her neck then. Manik kissed her both cheeks and kept kissing all over her face while she closed her eyes.

" Manik." Nandini breathlessly took his name as Manik kissed near her lips.

" hmm. " He just hummed in response.

She knows that she needs to stop him before they both lost themselves in each other like last night.

" Manik..." He shushes her by placing his finger on her lips.

"You look more beautiful when you blush and I love it. " whispered on her ears and kissed her earlobe.

Nandini removes his finger from her lips both look at each other passionately. Manik close his eyes and leaned to kiss her while Nandini smiled smirking.

"Ouch. " Moving back, Manik screamed in pain blowing his index finger. He narrow his eyes to his beloved wife who was jumping and laughing like a kid.

Nandini had smartly dipped his index finger into the hot coffee when he was lost in her.

" So Mr. Manik Malhotra you can't always have your ways. Don't forget I'm Nandini Malhotra. " Nandini said flicking her back boasting herself.

"You!!" Manik point his index finger towards her who showed her tongue to him and laughs again while he frowns in irritation.

" You are such a kid, Manik." She giggles looking at his cute face.

" Do one thing, enjoy your morning coffee, Mr. Malhotra. I'll see you at breakfast. " She said waving her hands winking at him.

"Nandini, you would regret what you did," Manik said from behind in a warning tone.

Nandini halt in her steps and turned back to him raising her eyebrows.

" Oh really! Mr. Manik Malhotra then let me tell you Nandini Malhotra never regret." She crossed her arms around her chest laughs at his face who narrowed his eyes on her.

"Fine then now save yourself from me." He said getting up from the bed and walking towards her. Seeing him approaching her, she takes two steps back.

"Manik.. see..." stuttering she was taking steps back while Manik smirk.

"What happened Mrs. Manik Malhotra? You said you never regret right! So!! " Manik said taming her while she felt like a deer caught in headlights.

At that time Manik wanted to laugh loudly but at the same time, he wants to tease her.

She gasped when she back hits the door and Manik put his hand on either side of the door caging her between them.

" So how about a morning kiss?" said Manik smirking making her eyes go widen and her jaws dropped making an O-shaped mouth.

~~~~~~

A/N: Hey! I hope you like the chapter.

So how many of you are waiting for their First kiss to happen?

What do you think will Nandini will give in and kiss him?

To unlock the next chapter complete the target quickly.

See you all in the next chapter.