Twenty Six

Third Person's Pov,

"Hey! What's up bro!" Kabir wave his hands toward him showing him all his tooth and his hands was wrapped around Navya's waist.

While Nandini was looking everywhere but not on Manik. Looking at her face expression he guessed that she knows everything.

"Hi! Didn't you guys reached the airport yet?" Manik asked keeping his glare at Nandini while she passed him a nervous smile.

"Bhai, I thought I should first introduce Navya to my dear bhabhi and then we'll go to the airport." Kabir said.

"Great! Then do one thing take your dear bhabhi with you guys. She too wants to go home as earliest as possible." Manik said more like taunting to her.

"Why? Aren't you guys are on honeymoon? Don't tell me your honeymoon is over?" Navya exasperated.

"No.. no.. he is joking, right Manik? Our honeymoon has just started and besides I have came here with him so I'll return with him too." Coming to his side hurriedly, she tried to wrap her hands around his arms but he jerk her hand away from his arms gently not wanting to create any drama in front of them.

"Is everything all right between you two?" Navya asked looking at them who were acting weird.

"No." Manik was saying but Nandini interrupt him.

"Oh! Come on! Manik, stop joking now and drop your serious acting now. Navya, everything is okay. You don't worry." Nandini said politely and sweetly but he glared at her which she tried to make a puppy face.

"Forget all this and tell me how did you react on his love confession? He took two hours to practice and still he was freaking nervous as if he's going to propose his girlfriend not his wife. He was behaving like a love sick teenagers." Navya said and Kabir laughed

"Yes. Who would believe that The Manik Malhotra who can crack hundreds of deals without anyone nervousness was feeling super nervous to confess his love to his wife!" Kabir said excitedly while Nandini was feeling guilty for accusing him a lot.

"Did you told her about you guys?" Manik asked and Kabir blush instead of Navya.

Navya Mital daughter of Mahesh Mital who is a good friend of Navin Malhotra. And soon to be Kabir's wife.

"Yeah! And don't ask me the same thing repeatedly. I feel shy!" Kabir said more like girly hugging him.

"Oh! So you have some shame left?" Manik taunted at him which Kabir glared at him.

"By the I'm really very happy for both of you. Finally, my dear brother-in-law is getting married." Nandini said happily.

"We will get married once you both come back from your honeymoon." Kabir said.

"Wait a minute, guys! Nandini, you didn't tell us how was his proposal? Romantic or over romantic?" Navya asked teasing her.

"It was good. " Nandini said murmuring while Manik was really angry on him.

"Only good?" Kabir asked with a frown.

"Such an idiot you are! Why would she tell us their romance in details with us? She is feeling shy, you know." Navya winked at him and they started pulling their legs.

★~★~★~★~★

Manik and Nandini both entered their room. Nandini was completely silent and was looking at him who went to the closet to get freshen up.

"Nandini, you are so dead today! What was the need to get so hyper? You are really a crazy cutie girl." Nandini cursed herself mentally a lot.

Manik come back after getting freshened up in his dark blue shirt with grey sweatpants. He didn't even glanced at her, he take out his laptop from his laptop bag and sit on the sofa.