Twenty Three

Those who votes, please do leave a comment also 😍

****

Third Person's Pov,

Manik open his eyes to see his love sleeping on his bare chest wrapping her arms around his torso clinging to him like a cute koala bear. Her hairs were all spread around her face, he remove all her hairs strands slowly tucking them behind her ears without disturbing her.

"Hmm.. " As Manik caress her soft cheeks Nandini hummed in her sleep and snuggled more into him, hiding her face at the crook of his neck making him chuckled.

Bringing her close to him, he pulled her completely to him leaving no between them and kiss on of her cheeks.

After some time, the sunlight peep into the room sneakily through the window and Nandini stirred in her sleep and open her eyes lazily.

As she opened her eyes, her eyes widened to see herself on top of her husband who was half naked. His arms were perfectly encircled around her waist while her hand was on his bare chest.

Her lips smile shyly remembering the first kiss they shared last night. Those special magic moments were running under the curtains of her eyes making her shy more.

"Good morning. " She startled when out of the blue Manik wished her morning in his sleepy tone when she was busy in admiring him.

"Good morning." She answered back and tried to get up but he pulled her on top of him tangling their legs together.

"Manik..." Nandini called him to free her from his cage but he wasn't in any mood to leave her now not after whatever happened last night.

"Manik, I need to change. Let me go," Nandini said hesitated trying to get free from his grip but he failed her attempt.

"What if I don't? Just stay in my arms like this." Saying Manik hovered on her and Nandini could see a glint of mischievous in his eyes.

"Manik .. please." Nandini said hiding her face between her palm to hide her shyness.

"You are looking damn beautiful in my shirt. You don't need to change." Manik said and Nandini look down to hide the blush which crept on her cheeks with his closeness.

"You know last night was the best night ever in my life. You in my arms feels like a heaven. It's feel like I'm having some kind of dreams. A sweet and magical dream." He says looking at her beautiful doe eyes.

His eyes which was filled with so much desire, passion, respect and love which she was always wanted from her life partner. Who would love her unconditionally, will fulfilled her dreams and wishes. And she smiled on his words and his gaze fell on her lips.

"Nandini, you are mine only mine," He caress her cheeks with his thumb pad.

Manik intense gaze was making her more shy and nervous. She take her lower lip between her teeth as his continous gaze was melting her. Manik couldn't control himself and in no second he pulled her face and captured her lips.

"Nandini." He called her huskily between their kiss. He taking her lower lip between his teeth and give a bite. A moaned left from her mouth which she couldn't stop.

Slowly this time Nandini wrapped her hands on his shoulder and started to reciprocate his kiss. Both lost their selves in the the moment which was only their moment.

"Manik." Mumbling on his lips she called him breathlessly and use her hand tried to push him when he grabbed her hands and pinned her hands above her head tightly.

And his lips was going down to her cleavage and bite there once, twice and thrice. And Nandini was moaning his name on his every kisses. Her moan filled in the room.