Seventeen

Third Person's pov,

"It's so hot today!" She commented fanning herself with her hands and looking at his reflection in the mirror who was working on his laptop with so much focus and concentration.

Nandini was sitting in the tool in front of the dressing table and was stealing glances at him now and then.

"Why he's not saying something?" Nandini mumbled looking at him.

"Hmm.. look like I have to do something to get his attention." She smirked.

From the corner of his eyes, he was looking at her activity and how desperately she was trying to get his attention. And he knows what she is doing because of that challenge. While he's also excited to see what she will do to get his attention more on her.

He shifted his eyes back to the laptop screen and tried his best to focus on his presentation.

"I think today AC is also not working, right Manik?" She called him but he just nodded his head while focusing on his work.

He cursed under his breath when he see her lifting his nightie to her knees and applying lotion on her legs. And next, she moved her hair to her left shoulder giving a full view of her bareback.

And his focus had broken now, his hands were feeling itchy to feel her silky, smooth back with his hands.

"Try, Mr. Malhotra. Today I'll also want to see how much you can control yourself." She whispered to herself and hide her smile.

And there, their eyes met locked with each other. The look on her face told him that tonight he was in trouble.

"What happened, Manik?" She asks innocently while biting her lower lips intentionally.

He knows she is teasing him and he can't let himself be tempted.

"Control! Manik." He said to himself and take a deep breath.

He again shifted his attention to his work and was mentally telling himself not to look at her. He got himself busy with the work that he didn't realize until he heard some movement. He angles his neck a bit to the left and finds her seated beside him too so close.

For a second, he forgot to breathe when he find her so enchanting tonight. Her red cheeks, hypnotizing eyes, and those red plum lips were making him crazy for her. She was seated so close to him that he could inhale her sweet rose fragrance.

Before he could drown himself more in her beauty his subconscious mind bring him back to reality.

"Manik, it's a trap don't look at her." And he shook his thoughts and look back at his laptop screen but he couldn't focus anymore. The words on the screen seemed dancing.

"Nandini, listen I know very well what you are trying to do. But stop tomorrow I have an important meeting and I need to make the presentation. So don't disturb me." Manik warned her but she feigned innocent as if she didn't get what he meant.

"Manik, what am I doing?" She asked biting her inner cheeks to stop herself from smiling.

"You.." He was about to say but she pressed her index finger to his lips to stop him.

"Is your stupid work more interesting than your wife's? Hmm.." She asked while moving dangerously close to him.

"This is going to be so fun and interesting." She thought and smirk.

She slowly unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and move her finger to his jaws.

"Nandini.. stop!" He stated in horror and she suppress her smile more.

"Why should I stop?" She asked and enjoy the colour of his face in her closeness and she enjoyed it.

"You know, you should take some break from your work. You are being so workaholic!" She whispered as she pressed her lips on his jaws while her fingers touched his exposed chest.

"Nandini, you are going to regret it!" He mumbled and take a sharp breath.

"Then make me regret." She replied boldly and ran her hands on his face seductively.

"Why do I feel your intentions are not right tonight?" Manik said suddenly pulling up his shirt.

"What!?" Nandini asked shocked.

"Yeah! I need to save myself from you tonight." He said feigned innocence.

"You think.. I.. I.." words weren't not coming out of her mouth and she fists her hands.

"Yes, you are taking advantage of me." He said further making her dumbfounded.

"You know what, get lost! Go to hell with your stupid work." She said stomping her foot in anger like a kid and her face turned red due to embarrassment which seems cute to him.
.
.
.
"Rude."

"Monster."

"Cruel."

"Stupid."

"How could he think like this about his wife? He thought I was seducing him? My bad days didn't come yet that I'll seduce an obnoxious person like him!"

She was cursing him standing on the balcony and still angry about the accusation he throw at her.

"I'm not going to talk to him." She said with a huff.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to relax and divert her mind from him.

Her eyes opened abruptly when she felt warm hands encircled around her waist. He couldn't resist taking her in his arms. To feel her warmth against his, to her heartbeat.

"You! What are you doing? Go away!" She said and tries to free herself from his grip.

"Leave me or else I'll take advantage of you! You don't know who I am, okay? So don't mess up with me." She said and he back hugged her tightly.

"Of course, I know you! You are my sweet angelic yet hot and sexy wife who was trying to seduce her husband a few minutes back." He said bringing blood rushes to her cheeks.

"You had challenged me to seduce you and I did. I never lose any challenges, because I always win." She said proudly and placed her hand on the railing of the balcony.

"Yeah, you won." He said whispered.

"You finally succeeded in seducing me." He said in his husky voice in her ear making her shiver with his proximity.

He slightly brushes his hands on her bare back and her body jerks a bit feeling his hands roaming on her back freely.

"Now who's taking advantage of whom?" Nandini asked and his hold on her waist tightened more.

"Manik, why do I feel your intentions are not good tonight?" She asked with her trembling voice.

"I never said my intentions are good." He said in his dark rasped voice pulling the straps of her nightie down to her arms slowly.

He took her off-guard as he starts giving her open-mouth kisses on her neck to her shoulder.

....

A/N: Hi! Everyone, how are you all?

I know you all waited for the update but I'm going through a tough phase. Please understand if I'm not updating the story it doesn't mean I have to given up on my story it's just I have a life outside there and it's more important than this. Life has been more hectic for me these days and trust me I don't even have time for myself too. And I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but trust me I'm not. It's just I'm sad.

And one more thing is there anyone who's from Canada, India or Bangladesh who's currently doing or has completed ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)? If you know someone then please do inbox me here or on my Instagram or just comment here. I need few information.

Anyway enjoy the update and cheer me up by doing lots of comments.

Okay, then ba-bye!

Please do remember me in your prayers.