Five

If you are liking the story till now, then please do leave a follow in my profile.

Third Person's POV,

Looking at her baffled expression, he so wanted to laugh at her but he suppressed his lips into a thin line and keep staring at her. He didn't wanted to marry till now but looking at her all the hesitation of getting married was gone for him. In red anarkali, she was looking like a beautiful rose and her deep black eyes which were intoxicating him.

"Sir-I- actually.." She stammered again but surprised when she sees a small smile playing on his lips. This time she looked at him closely.

Handsome.

Charming.

Attractive.

These three words come to her mind. She thought he's not that bad except his mood swings. She realised that he's surrounding with a cold domineering aura and carry an attitude of don't-mess-with-me which can scares anyone easily.

"So are you gonna keep standing here and staring at me?" She came out of her trance hearing his cold and dry voice.

"We don't have all day. Our families are waiting for us downstairs, so we better go there and tell them our decision. " He said with a blank face and she nods her head in yes.

"Alright then, let's go." Saying Manik moved towards the door and stepped out of the room opening the door while Nandini stood there.

"Farhad was right. This man changes his moods faster than chameleons. Just a moment ago I find him sweet, charming, handsome and now! Huh!" Nandini blabbered to herself.

"We don't have all day." Nandini mimics in his tone and fist her hands trying to control her tempered.

"Am I his employees who will waste his time? God! Such a bipolar person he is. " Muttering and giving him a new nick name to her list she stepped out of her room and went downstairs.

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

Manik and Nandini both decided to give each other some time to think about this alliance. For Manik, it was already decided that she's the one for him but for Nandini, she wasn't ready to sign the contract for handling his unpredictable anger issues for life time. Therefore she puts a conditions infront of him, that if he can control his anger then she can think to give them a chance which he agreed nonchalantly.

They both told their families that they need time to know each other better so for that they need a month to understand. Their families agreed happily and gave them their consent. Within this one month, they only had chance to see other or meet each other in office only. They didn't shared any conversations between them except Hi/Hello/Good Morning/Good bye.

Sounds crazy!

In this one month, Nandini observed him that how much he can control his anger. One day, Nandini deliberately spilled the cup of coffee on his files to see his reaction but to her surprise he just said it happens, now worries and she pinched herself to see if he's not alien or what! But unknown to her that file wasn't important which made his lips to smirk.

Manik observed her in this whole month. She is not like other girls he met till now. She is not fashionable but that doesn't mean she has lack of fashion sense, the way she carry herself isn't less than a model. Manik understood that she is a very talkative girl, she can't remain quiet for one second. And friendly too! Like in one week she made all his employees her friends and Navya became her best friend.

But Manik was right in his place that she is actually clumsy. After joining his office, she broke many cups and five vases till now. Manik wondered how she managed to survived 21 years without breaking any of her bones till now.