✨Forever Yours✨

Third Person's POV,

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

The amount of anger that was radiating from him scared her poor heart. His fierce eyes, his hard look and his hold on her were scaring the shit out of her.

"Leave me. Please. " Her voice gets shaky and sounds desperate to get away from him.

The vibe which she was getting from she wasn't liking that. She could feel herself getting intimidated by his dominant aura.

He didn't stop, he kept leaning and she closed her eyes tightly clutching her t-shirt into her small fist. He dipped his face into her neck letting her sweet strawberry fragrance touch his nostrils trying to calm him but it wasn't helping him at all.

"So I'm nobody to you?" He whispered in his cold tone and kissed her ear lobe.

"I have no right on you?" He asked and she gulped audibly. The look on his face tells her that he's being serious.

Dead serious.

"I told you don't come near me. Don't touch me. Don't you understand this little thing?" She asked crying.

" I want to go home. " She said wiping her tears and look at him whose eyes were already looking at her.

" You are at your home," He said softly looking at her beautifully brown orbs. These eyes which never let him sleep in these 20 years.

"This is not my home. I want to go to my home. I don't know you, I don't want to stay here with a stranger. " Saying she take steps toward the door but he caught her fragile wrist on his large hand.

"You are not going anywhere." He said more like dominating at her.

"Who are you to stop me? You are nobody to me. You have no right to stop me. Just leave my hand." Her body heated up with anger and asked him furiously. She was burning with anger how can a stranger touch her with her permission.

"You have no right to keep me here forcefully. " She yelled at him angrily and her words and all anger went into drain when he encircled his arms around her petite figure.

"Say one more time I don't have any right on you, I'll prove you wrong in the very next moment." In his husky rasped voice he whispered into her ears making all her movements stopped.

"Stop please." She whimpered. His lips were touching her skin, burning her completely.

Her heart shudders in her chest, her hands begin to shiver and waves of goosebumps run over her body.

"Scared huh?" He asked twitching his lips into a dark smile.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

A/N : Hi! Are we excited to know what happens next?

You can find this story in my profile. Chapters are up, so go ahead and read. And let me know your thoughts about my new story.

You can now also find me on instagram - authorzysha.

If you like the story then please do vote, comment, share and follow me on wattpad.

Have a nice day!