Twenty Two

Third Person's Pov,

"This is.. this is a bit short." She hesitated and tried to pull the shirt so she could hide her bare long legs from him.

Manik suppressed his laughs seeing her who was trying to stretch the the shirt. The white shirt which she wore which barely reached her knees. She was shying and her cheeks turned to red as betroot.

"Nandini, this is not any gown. This is a shirt. And my shirt suits you more than me. Whoever said that whatever happened it's happens for the best. I think it's right. Good that your luggage got exchanged or else I couldn't have get to see you like this." Manik said darkening his voice making Nandini more nervous than she was.

He was seeing her so beautiful in his white shirt, her wet hair was hanging on her left shoulder.

He take a step toward her and run his fingers from her face to her jaws. And she shivered on his touch.

Her shying was making her more beautiful. His finger moved up to her shoulder and finger traced her collarbone. He can feel her breath getting uneven.

"Manik.." Nandini nervous voice come and he smiled.

Manik couldn't control himself more and pinned her hands above her head on the wall.

She gasped and look at his eyes which were getting darker passing each second. She gulp down her throat realizing their closeness. She closed her eyes as their nose touched each other. She take a sharp breath when he start giving wet kisses on her neck.

He was kissing her neck and move to her collarbone kissed it passionately. Nandini pushed him and turned to other she was breathing heavily and so he was. Manik was heated with passion and desire. He couldn't control himself anymore he can't stay away from her.

With that thought he grabbed her arm and rapidly pulled her closer. He wrapped his left arm around her back pulling her more closer his hand sensually move to her back. While with the other hand he cupped her face and kiss all over her face.

He moved a back looking at her intensely she opened her eyes slowly but again lower her eyes her cheeks were red like hell her lips were shivering. Manik felt himself drowning in her love and beauty.

Manik leaned his face closing his eyes and Nandini too closed her eyes. Their lips were about to touch when his phone rings interrupted their beautiful moments.

Nandini look away in embarrassment and went to the balcony while Manik answered the call.

"You find only this time to call me? Can't you call me tomorrow?" Manik groaned in frustration seeing Kabir calling him. Answering his call he burst at him.

"Waoh! Cool down bro! Dad was asking about the khurana's file. And I'm not finding that file that's why I called you." Kabir asked in his cool and idiotic voice.

"It's in my study room." Manik said.

"By the way what were you guys doing that you got so angry that I called you this time?" Kabir asked teasing him.

"Kabir, trust me if you were here right now in front of me then I would have break your face and.." Manik growled and before Manik could complete his sentence Kabir cut their call.

"Such a spoiler he is. " Manik murmured to himself.

Manik turned and saw her whose back was facing him. Nandini's heart was running faster than marathon.

She was feeling shy on his touch, his intense gaze on her, their closeness and kisses he was giving her. She was wanted him to be close with her but her shyness was not helping her.