Twenty Seven

I missed you all! Don't forget to vote and comment.

Third Person's Pov,

"Manik, please. " Nandini said with a adorable face holding her ears cutely.

"Nandini, I don't want to talk to you. And I don't want to listen anything from you. " Manik gritted his teeth lowly and he seemed very angry on her.

He still couldn't get over the fact that she doubted his honesty, his loyalty, his love for her. How could she even do this to him? And without giving him a chance to explain himself she decided to divorce.

To heck with her explanation and her excuses. He thought.

"No! I'll not go anywhere until you forgive me." Nandini shook her head stubbornly.

"Everything will not happen according to your wishes. First you wish to get divorce and now you want to say sorry and mend everything as if nothing happened?" Manik yelled at her making her flinch a bit.

"Manik, my ears will start bleeding if you keep screaming like this. I still didn't have any kids yet and you want me to go deaf already?" Nandini said dramatically covering her ears while his eyes widened.

"Oh! Now it's my fault too. I can't even shout at you. Tumhare baatein sunkar toh lagta hain mera toh 4/5 bache hogaye hain, right?" Manik asked crossing his arms around his chest while Nandini grinned.

"May be." Nandini said looking at him from top to bottom. Manik shook his head in sigh that nothing can be done to her.

"Manik, please. I swear on my chocolates that after today I'll never doubt on you." Nandini said who was about to get up from sofa.

"Seriously! Chocolates." Manik asked raising his eyebrow while Nandini nod her head vigorously with a wide smile.

Manik knows from the very beginning of their marriage that she is so fond of chocolates that she can do anything for that.

"Yes! You know how much I love chocolates. I'm always serious about chocolates and I never make any jokes on that. If you want you can ask Mom and Papa for your confirmation." Nandini said cutely nodding her head like a kid.

"No thanks. I don't want to confirm anything. Just leave me alone." Manik finally free his hands from her and stands besides the window looking outside.

"What does she even think of herself? Without thinking anything accused me of cheating and then for divorce? I'll not talk to her and also I will not forgive her easily. Let her know what it feels like to hurt." Manik murmured to himself.

After a second, he heard a sobbing sounds. He turned and see Nandini crying sitting on the sofa covering her face with her both palms he gets worried seeing her like this.

"Nandini, what happened?" Manik sat besides her and tried to remove her hands but she didn't let him do that instead cry more louder.

"No! Go away. I don't want to see your face. You are angry with me, right? Then why are you asking me? You don't care for me now." Nandini asked sobbing loudly like a kid whose chocolates was snatched from her.

"I swear on my chocolates. Can you believe it! Chocolates. But YOU STONE HEARTED-Man! You don't believe me, right? I don't want to talk to you. Mumma! Papa!" She start whining like a small baby and cry stomping her foot on the floor.

"Nandini.. shh!" Manik tried to calm her but she cries more loudly making his ears in pain.

"Okay, okay. I forgive you. Please don't cry now." Finally Manik forgive her. Seeing her crying so much his heart melts down.