Eleven

We are 9 followers away to hit 1k followers!😢

Those 9 followers who didn't follow me yet please hit the follow button on my profile.

《☆☆☆☆☆》

Third Person's POV,

"Manik, what happened? " She asked and he keep staring at her beautiful orbs which looked confused.

"You don't know what happened?" He asked caressing her jawline.

"You were ignoring me since morning and I called you in my cabin but you seem to be busy with your new friend. " He said and his grip around his waist tightened more making her winced.

"I.. I was busy. " She excused.

"Really? What made you busy so much that you had to ignore your husband? " He asked with a calm tone but there was a hint of anger and jealousy was presence in his voice.

"Manik..I-I " She was loss of words at the moment. She wasn't finding any words to say.

"You- what?" He asked.

His gaze was boring into hers while she was getting nervous. He turned her around swiftly that her back touches his chest. She take a sharp breath when he pulled the strings of her blouse and as the blouse loosened she hold it tightly close to her chest.

He graze her soft milky bare back with his finger tracing down to her lower back. As his fingers moves up, he drag the blouse from her shoulder and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder blades.

Turning her around, he took her in his protective arms and start moving forward while she was taking steps back. As her legs hit with the edge of the bed, she falls down with Manik hovering over her.

"Manik, what are you doing?" She asked and a devilish smirk form on his lips which made her heart skip a beat.

"What am I doing?" He feigned innocence.

"What am I doing?" He asked acting as if he himself don't know.

Moving back, he pulled out his shirt, revealing his well built chest which made him more dominant and intimidated which make her scared.

Coming over her again, he remove the saree from her shoulder and she clutches the bedsheets. He pinned her both hands above her head.

"Manik.." She muttered his name closing her tightly as he start kissing her neck.

She hissed when he gives a bite to her neck. Her toes curled up tightly and she don't know if it because of the pleasure that she's feeling right now or because she is getting intimidated by him.

"Manik.. wha-t ar-e yo-u doi-ng? " She asked as her breath became uneven.

His hickeys on her neck to her collarbone was increasing.

"I'm showing you what I'm to you. " He said as his lips went down to her cleavage and that when her mind click what she said to him this morning.

You are nobody to me!

She gasped loudly and bite her lower lips as he was harshly biting her skin and she was sure that this will definitely leave a mark on her skin. He was nibbling her soft skin and she was squirming under his arms.

"Manik.. I'm sorry. " She said as his lips touched her bosom but he didn't care.

"I'm sorry. " She said as he bite give a bite near her bosom and suck her soft flesh.

Moving back he look at her who was tightly closing her eyes.

"Open your eyes. " He said in a authoritative tone that she couldn't hold herself to obey his words.

As she opened her eyes, she could see desires dancing in his eyes as well as pure anger was evident too in his eyes.

He hold her both hands with his one hand and with the other hands he traced his fingers on her collarbone. As his fingers graze on the marks he gave, she winced but the devilish smirk on his face widened.

"Sweetheart, you don't know that you bring the best and worst out of me. " He said pressing his thumb on her navel firmly and she took a sharp breath.

"So sweetheart tell me whom do you belong to?" He demanded dangerously looking at her eyes straightly not let her to avert her gaze.

"Manik, you are scaring me." She confessed meekly but truthfully.

"Tell me whom do you belong to?" He asked and the look on his face telling her he's being serious.

Dead serious.

"To you. " As she said his smirk widened.

"Yes, you belong to me only just like I'm yours only. " He whispered in his dark rasped voice into her ear and gives a open mouth kiss to her ear lobe while nibbling her navel.

"And trust me sweetheart, if you ever dare to say that again then I won't hesitate to show you my rights on you." He said emphasizing his every words and she nodded timidly.

"I can bear your everything, your anger, tantrums everything but not your ignorance and hatred towards me." He said placing a soft kiss on her jawline.

She wasn't liking this side of him. Ever since she got married to him, she was used to his sweet, humble and gentle nature of him. But this dark shade of him, she wasn't liking at all. In fact she's getting scared of him.

She agree that it was her mistake to provoke him by befriended with Varun. Sometime she too doesn't like when Varun flirts with him. But to irritate him and tease him she do talk with him. And she knows that today because of her he got jealous and because of his jealously she is in this trouble. She would have loved this moment if it was some other situations.

She never thought her words and ignorance would effects him so much that he can behave like a possessive man.

He hovered over her once again and place half of his body weight on her. She took short and shaky breaths realising that she herself dig a hole for her.

To be continue....

A/N : Hi everyone!

Do tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter.

Till next update stay safe and healthy.

With love,

Zysha 💖.