Eighteen

If you want some teasers from upcoming chapters, you can follow my instagram id- authorzysha. And please make sure you inbox me or comment your id name here so that I can accept your request.

_______ 🌸 _______

Third Person's POV,

Exciting. Temptation. Crazy. Electrifying.

She was feeling all this when his lips were pestering kisses all over her neck while his fingers were dancing on her curves.

He could feel her ragged breathing matching with his, as he touched her bare back sensually and her grip on the railing tightened.

She never thought seducing him will be so much exciting for herself. His touches were burning her and she was craving more of his touches, his kisses.

She blushed profusely as she could feel his lips on her neck turning into a smirk. She inhaled a sharp breath and smartly scooted down and went out under his arms.

And face him crossing her arms around her chest. He smiled and turned to her. He leans against the railing while shoving his hands into his pocket and keeping his gaze on her.

Her eyes casted down in shyness and he smirked more seeing his effect on her. She cleared her throat and lift her chin up.

"So you agree that you lost the challenge?" Nandini asked acting to be bold.

"Yeah and I said that too a few moments ago when you were in my arms." Manik said as he wink at her making her blush more.

She look at him who was shamelessly checking her out from top to bottom. His eyes were so dark, burning with passion. She chewed her lower lips not able to bear his hot gaze on her body. And his gaze fall on her plum pinkish lips.

"You know what?" He walked forward her and was a step away near her.

"What?" She asks in a daze manner.

"Your lips are looking so kissable right now but I can't kiss them." He says and yank her closer to his chest grabbing her waist.

"How much I'm controlling myself not to kiss you senselessly when you are lips are begging me to kiss them?" He said darkly.

His thumb graze her lips and she clutches his shirt in her fists tightly.

Taking her in his arms, he was stepping forward her and she was stepping back. Both were looking deep into each other eyes until back of her knees hit the bed and Manik lowered her on the body mattress slowly while hovering over her.

He leaned closer while pressing his hands either side of her head on the mattress and she clutches the bedsheets.

"How much I'm controlling myself not to ripped off your gown right now and make you scream my name whole night." He said in his dark rasped voice and she breath heavily.

His eyes lower at her chest and he licks his lips eyeing at her chest which was heaving up and down due to his proximity.

She followed his gaze and her cheeks burns in embarrassment.

He then look back at her beautiful eyes and say "How much I want to see you under me begging for my mercy when I take you?"

Heat pooled in her stomach and she clenched her thighs hearing him.

He leans closer as he put a feathery kiss on her cleavage and she gasp softly. She close her eyes moaning and arch her back in pleasure as she felt his hot lips exploring her cleavage.

"Manik!" She take a sharp breath and clutches the bedsheet tightly in her fist as she felt his warm lips going down to her bosom.

And that's it she couldn't control herself anymore and she coiled her arms around his neck tightly. She clutches his silky hairs and pulled them in pleasure as he aggressively start to kissing her cleavage making her moaning mess.