Nine

Third Person's Pov,

Nandini stood on her tiptoes, held his shirt on her fists nervously, her heart beating fast as she slowly went near his cheeks and she closed her eyes. With closed eyes she placed a soft feathery kiss on his cheek. Her breath stopped for a second and her cheeks turned to crimson red.

"Thank you." said Manik whispering, kissing her ear.

Nandini shyly smiled as she ran to go when Manik held her wrist and pulled her rapidly towards him. For a second her breath stopped and her eyes widened but soon they lowered when her eyes met with his teasing eyes.

"Oh! What a scene!" from behind Kabir said whistling. Manik left her immediately and turned her around. Nandini's face goes perplexed as someone caught her stealing chocolates.

"Romance in the parking lot under the blue sky. Not bad!" Kabir started to tease them.

Nandini entangled her fingers, getting nervous. What if Kabir told all the family members.

"Ouch bhai ( brother)!" Kabir winces in pain as Manik twists his ear.

"I'm romancing with my wife.. What's your problem?" Manik left his ear and Kabir pouted while rubbing his ear.

"Now I'm going to tell this to everyone bye.'' Kabir said, showing his tongue and Before Manik could catch him he ran away.

"Oh no! What will we do now?" Nandini hit her forehead with her palm while Manik laughed.

"Manik what's wrong with you? Why are you laughing? Kabir is going to tell everyone what they will think?" said Nandini pointing at him, giving him a deadly glare.

" Nandini, we are married and plus we are a couple now and kissing is normal so don't worry. " Manik said casually and Nandini looked at him with widened eyes.

"How will I go and face them?" Nandini gets worried. And Manik laughed looking at her face as if Nandini was caught with her boyfriend.

"With your legs. What kind of stupid question is this?" He laughed but stopped seeing the glare of his cute beloved wife.

" You know what! Just leave it. I don't want to talk with you." frowning Nandini went from there and Manik burst out in laughter.

◇~◇~◇~◇

Navin and Manik returned back to the house from the office and Manik's eyes fell on Nandini who was discussing somehow with Mukti. Nandini looks at him, her eyebrow forming into a thin line. Giving him a stern look, away while Manik chuckles at her cuteness. Nandini went to her room excusing herself and Manik followed her.

At Manik's room,

Manik steps into the room and sees Nandini taking his clothes out from the cupboard. He stands right behind her. Nandini turned when she collided with him and clothes fell down to the floor.

"Sorry." saying she tried to pass from there when Manik held her wrist she turned back giving him glare.

"What! Do you want anything?" She says in a moody tone.

"Nandini, are you still upset with me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

" Then what should I do? Do you have any idea how much they teased me the whole day? It's only because of your stupid demand." She said, looking at him with anger.

"Mine? Which demand?" He feigned innocence but there was a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"Your that stupid demand of ki.."she stopped her words realising what she was about to say.

" Say. " He smirked.

"This man and his smirk!" She muttered to herself.

" What!? Tell me what was my stupid demand?" he said leaning closer to her face she shivered.

"Relax! Mrs. Malhotra." He whispered in her ear, his lips slightly brushing her cheek. And she could feel heat rushing down her face.

" Umm.. I don't know." She tried to free her wrist but his grip was strong.

"No.. no you have to say it." He takes slow steps towards her while Nandini steps back, her back hitting the wall of the cupboard.

"After all what I did because of which you had to bear everyone teasing?" He asked placing both his hands on the either side of the wall caging her between him and the wall.

"Listen.. I have some work.'' Saying she tried to push him when he held the hand which she tried to push him, bent it on her back pulled her closer to him. Nandini's other hand comes on his chest.

"Say it.'' He whispered. Her breath stopped, shivering with so much closeness while Manik smiles on her nervousness.

Seeing her so much nervous, Manik starts to tease her more by moving her hair from her shoulder and runs his fingers from her neck to cheeks while Nandini clutches his shirt on her fist tightly.

Her eyes widened when she felt his lips on her cheeks directly. He moved back, she looked at him who was smiling.

"This.. you were talking about this." He looked at her with a teasing smirk which made her heartbeat fast and her lips were shivering.

His touch was affecting her. And Manik smirked proudly on that.

Manik started to tease her more by kissing her neck and snuggling on her neck. His lips start moving on her jawline pestering intense kisses while Nandini's grip on his shirt tightens.

" Nandini, Manik." Both startled when Roshni calls them for dinner

" Mom.. is calling us. " Nandini said with a lot of courage looking at him. Manik stepped back.

She turns to leave when Manik again holds her wrist. She halted at her step without turning towards him. Manik parted her hairs from her shoulder and placed a wet kiss and she stiffened at her place and felt her breath stopped.

Her body gets numb when he feels his warm hands on her cold bare waist. She immediately clutches the hem of her saree while Manik keeps caressing her soft skin against his rough hands. He took a step closer to her, making her back hit his chest and he nibbled her navel.

"You have to fulfill all my stupid conditions from now on Mrs. Malhotra, you don't have any other choices." He says huskily and gives a slight squeeze on her waist making her heart jump.

He takes his clothes and goes to the washroom leaving Nandini shocked who was having a different sensation rising in her. She was having goosebumps all over her body.

●~●~●~●~●~

A/N : Hello everyone! As promised the next chapter is here.

I'm thinking about a new story from a very long time but haven't discussed about this with anyone yet. So you guys are the first one.

I'm planning to write a new general fiction story on Manan but no exactly a Manan story. Their name will be changed. Why? Because since I'm already writing a Manan story currently so I'll try to write something different.

A heart wrenching story!

I haven't decided their names yet but after I finished this story I'll start writing that story. Hope you guys will be there.

So coming back to the chapter!

How was it?

Do do let me know your feedbacks and reviews in the comment section. I'm waiting.

Till next update stay safe and good luck.

With love,

Zysha 💖.