Twenty

Please do follow me if you like my story. And please do lots of comment, it motivate me to write chapters faster.

....

Third Person's Pov,

Manik was running behind Nandini to apologize for his behavior and she was ignoring him. Every time Manik come to say sorry to her, but she failed his attempt by making excuses that she have work.

Manik comes to the downstairs after getting ready for his office.

"Nandini, did you see my blue file?" He asked while coming at downstairs while Nandini act as if she didn't heard him and continue her works.

Mukti and Roshni also noticed that she didn't pay heed to his call.

"Nandini, he is asking something." Roshni said patting on her shoulder.

Nandini look at her and then Manik glaring at him.

"Maa, tell him that I don't have so much free time to look for his stupid files. If that file was so important then he should have take care of it." Nandini said sarcastically but there was anger in her voice.

"Manik, what you have done this time? Why my daughter mood is so off today?" Roshni asked and before he could say something Nandini spoke.

"Maa, he thinks that I have lots of free time in my hands. He taunted me that all day I only gossip. I don't do any work." She complaint to her mother-in-law and Roshni understood the matter.

"I don't want to talk to him." saying Nandini look to the other side giving him an attitude.

"Ahh! Mom." Nandini heard Manik's voice and turned to see that Roshni twisting his hear and he winced in pain.

"Manik, who are you to taunt my daughter?" Roshni twist her ear more and he yelled in pain.

"Very good!" Nandini said crossing her arms around her chest and suppressed her laughs.

"Maa, it's hurting." Manik said and Roshni left his ear.

"Say sorry to her." Roshni ordered him angrily and Manik rubs his ear.

"I'm trying to say sorry to her. But your daughter have got so much attitude that she is not listening to me. So what will I do?" Manik said and Nandini raised her eyebrows giving a death glare.

"Oh really! So this is also my fault if I throw some attitude? Oh I'm so sorry my majesty." Nandini shouted at him and Manik cover his ears.

"Mom, your daughter is going to make me deaf today. I'm telling you." Manik said and Roshni suppressed her laughs but later laughed.

Mukti too join them Nandini look all of them and make cry baby face.

"Maa, you too are joining him now. He's teasing me instead of apologizing to me. Fine then now I'll not talk with anyone." saying Nandini left from there and Manik palmed his forehead.

Instead of cooling her anger down he made her anger more. He runs behind her and Roshni Mukti laughs at them.

Reaching at the their room, Nandini was about to close the door when Manik pushed himself inside and lock the door.

"What! Why are you disturbing me now?" Nandini screamed at him angrily and Manik held his ear.

"Nandini, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. I'm so sorry, sweetheart." He said still hold his ear and Nandini looked at other side avoiding him.

"Sorry. Now please don't stay angry with me." saying Manik hold her hand who was about to go and she jerk his hand.

"Good you realize that. But I don't want to talk to you. I have lots of important works to do. I don't have free time like you." Manik widened his eyes looking at her who is using his dialogues on him but in different manner.