Twenty Five

Happy New Year! Lovelies!! 🤗💝💖

Please do check out my new story "Falling and Breaking"

Third Person's POV,

His chain of thoughts break when he sees Nandini taking her luggage and moving out of the room. He rushed toward her and hold her wrist. Bringing her back to the room, he locked the room.

"Nandini, what happened? Why are you crying? Did I did something wrong to you?"

"Say something, please. You are making me worried for you." Manik asked pleading and getting panic seeing her like this.

He tried to hold her but she just jerk it like she is disgusted to his touch.

"Manik, don't you get one thing clear? I told you don't touch me and please stay away from me."Nandini outburst at him.

Her tears were blurring her vision, she wipes her tears from her cheeks and turned to go but Manik comes on her way and block her way.

"Okay fine! I won't touch you. Every thing was fine till morning then what happened to you so suddenly that you are so angry with me? And why are packing bags? Where are we going?" Manik asked her calmly.

"Not we. I'm going. I don't want to stay here with you anymore. I'm going to my home back." Nandini said trying to go but he blocked her ways again.

"I don't know what's wrong with you. But I will not leave you alone. You want to go home, right? Then let's go together. " Manik said.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you. Just go away!" Nandini scream at him angrily.

"Shut up! What's wrong with you? I'm asking you very calmly but you are testing my patience. Calm down and then talk to me. Where did I go wrong?" Manik said as he was losing his temper on whatever she said right now.

"You don't need to handle me with patience anymore, Mr. Malhotra. I'm leaving you forever. I don't want to stay with a cheater! I want a divorce!" Nandini said and Manik was taken aback on her words.

"Divorce?" He asked, shocked.

"Yes. I'm going to divorce you. I can't live with you anymore, Mr. Malhotra." Nandini said and passed by him.

Manik wasn't able to believe his ears on what she said just right now.

Is she going to divorce him?

Before Nandini could turn the knob, she was pinned on the wall by Manik. She tried to go but he caged between his arms by placing his hands on the either side of her shoulder.

"When you have taken this huge decision to divorce then tell me the reason behind it also? Because I'm not letting you go out of this room without knowing the reason behind your decision." Manik said completely warning her.

Nandini look at his eyes were clearly showing how much he is hurted by her decision. But she knows he is faking it all like he did all these days.

"Leave me!" Nandini pushed him and he stumble back taking two three steps back but gain his posture.

Nandini again went towards the door to open it but Manik held her wrist tightly that she winced in pain.

"Nandini Malhotra, you aren't going anywhere without telling me the real reason. Tell me, what mistake I have done that you want to end our relationship forever? Have you ever thought what impact it will have on our families? How much hurt they will be when they will get to know about your decision?" Manik asked looking at her who was trying to get her wrist free from his grip but he just tightened it.

"They will not be hurt by me but you." She said accusing him.

"For me? Why?" Manik asked dumbfounded.

"Because of your extra martial. When they will know how their son is cheating on his own wife and betrayed her. " Nandini said.

"What!!? Have you lost it?" Manik almost yelled in shocked.

"Yes." Nandini said caressing her wrist as when Manik heard her accusations, his grip get loosened from her wrist.

"I saw you, how you propose that girl. You said.. you said you love her! And you even hugged her too. " Nandini said sobbing painfully.

She was heart broken and it was completely shown by her condition.

While Manik closed his eyes in frustration, trying to keep him down. He was looking here and there to hit his head somewhere after hearing her talks.

"That's it? You saw us together and you decided to divorce me without even confronting me for once? Are you for real?" Manik said nodding his head in every words.

"Yes. After seeing all this I don't even want to see your face forget about talking to you about this." Nandini said angrily with a cute pout on her lips.

"Fine then go on. Go ahead and divorce me. " Manik said and her eyes widened and mouth opened.

For a second she didn't believed what he just said now. He just agreed on her terms about getting a divorce and calling of their relations.

"Yeah I'll go and divorce you. And you Mr. Manik Malhotra, you are a jerk!" She cursed at him loudly and left from there crying and sobbing with her broken heart.

Manik fisted his hands and a wave of anger was rising inside him. He wanted to pull his own hairs in frustration that how could she think of him like that?.

"Shit!" A quick realisations hit him and he realised that Nandini left the room.

"Why she is so stupid?" He murmured under his breath and ran outwards the room.

"And you fell in love with her stupid antics!" Last but not the least his subconscious mind mock at him

★~★~★~★~★

He reached the hall centre and was searching his wife, Nandini like a mad person. He even asked the managers, waiters about her but nobody saw her. He then went outside and called her thousands times.

"Nandini!"He screamed her names and tears started gathered into his eyes. He felt as if he lost her. He was angry but was more worried about her. First they were in a new city and then Nandini don't even know anything about here neither about places nor routes.

"Where should I look for that idiot girl?" He asked himself.

He actually think she is crazy and dumb. Her this activity actually proves that she is completely nut.

"Should I call the police?" He asked himself.

"Yes this will be right. She has gone completely mad. What if she land into some trouble?" He said to himself concerned and worried for her.

He was about to dial the number but somebody called him from behind.

"Manik!" A chirped girly voice came from behind and he turned.

At the next second he narrowed his eyes and his lips formed a straight line seeing the person who was standing beside the girl passing him a sweet innocent smile.

And he pinched the bridge of his nose controlling his anger not to shout at her in front of everybody and create a scene here. But he's determined to give her a piece of mind once he get his hands on her.

And he will not let this matter go so easily and of course he himself will not be easy on her.

Just get ready, Mrs. Malhotra! He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists

****

A/N : Heya! Here comes another update!

I know I'm super late but what to do I was busy with other stories.

Please do check out my new story "Falling and Breaking" and give me feedbacks.

Do tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter.

Stay safe....😊

Stay blessed....😊

And don't forget to follow me...😊