Eight

If you are loving the story so far, then please do leave a follow.

Third Person's POV,

Nandini was shown setting the plates on the table Roshni and Mukti was helping her too while Navin Kabir was shown sitting on the chairs all were talking with each other. At then Nandini felt someone intense gaze on her. She looks at the stairs, sees Manik coming downstairs with the same teasing smirk on his face. His teasing smirk was enough to make hearts. To calm herself down she went to kitchen.

Mukti and Nandini bring the food on the table and served to all of them. Nandini was about to move to sit next to Mukti when Manik hold her wrist. He signs her from his eyes to sit next to him.

" Yes, Bhabhi go there and sit with bhai. " Mukti said pushing her towards Manik.

He freed her wrist as she settled herself on the chair and they all start having dinner. But suddenly, the juice struck in her throat and her eyes widened. Nandini look down and sees her hand caged in his hand. She looked at him who was smiling, and having his breakfast.

" Manik." She called him whispering.

He turned to her smirking he entangled his fingers with hers making her cheeks turn to crimson red.

" Leave my hand." Nandini said slowly.

Instead of leaving her hand, he winked at her giving her shock. She immediately look around to see everyone but thankfully all were eating and busy in their talks.

"Bhabhi, why aren't you eating? " Mukti asked teasing way.

All noticed her.

"What happened Nandini? Aren't you liking today's breakfast?" Her mother-in-law Roshni Malhotra asked her.

Nandini who was looking at Manik telling him by her eyes to leave her hand but he was enjoying her situation.

"Yes.umm.." saying she takes her other hand under the table and pinched on Manik's hand.

"Ouch!" he immediately leaves her hand and narrowed his eyes to Nandini who was giggling.

"What happened Manik? Are you okay?" His dad Navin Malhotra asked.

"Nothing Dad... actually umm... sorry. " Manik glares her and makes a angry face.

Nandini giggling expression change when she notice his angry face.

"Did he got angry at me?" Nandini thought in her mind.

At then Manik's phone beeps with a message.

"I'm done. Dad mom I'm going to office bye." He said and get up from his chair but not before giving her a look that he felt bad of what she did. But as he turned he smiled sheepishly.

Nandini was feeling sad and didn't wanted to continue her breakfast anymore. But Roshni's Voice grab her attention.

"Oh God! This boy have forgotten his file here. Kabir go quickly and give him before he goes. " Roshni ordered Kabir and he make a lazy face.

"Mom let him have his breakfast. I'll go and give him his file don't worry." said Nandini supporting him and she nods. Nandini took his file and goes towards the parking lot.

There Manik was smiling sheepishly, he was sure that anytime Nandini will come to give him the file and will try to say sorry. He deliberately left the file on the table so that she could come. He was having a mischievous plan in his mind to trouble Nandini. At then his eyes move to Nandini who was coming hurriedly. His mischievous expression changed to angry and hard face.

" Thank God! You are still here. You forgot your file there.. here it is take it. " Nandini said handing the file to him.

"Why did you came? You could have also sent this by any servant." said Manik in a uninterested way. He turned to go when Nandini held his hand. He turned toward her who was bowing her head.

" I'm sorry Manik." She said pouting her lips looking like most adorable kid. Manik wanted to make a aww face but he put that ztern mask on his face.

" For what?" He asked looking at other direction and he was showing her how bad he felt.

" Manik sorry na... I won't do it again promise." She said holding her Both ears. Manik looked at her and cross his arms around his chest.

" Only on one condition. " He said pulling her hand down from her ears.

"If you give me goodbye kiss then." He said in a mischievous tone making her eyes goes widen.

" No way! you must be joking right? " said Nandini dropping her jaws.

" Fine then I don't need your sorry then." said Manik huffing way.

" Please." Nandini said with request but he shook his head in no he was acting stubborn

" Okay.. Fine close your eyes then. " she finally gives up and said lowering her eyes.

" Okay." he closed his eyes with a immediate response with a cute smiles on his face.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

A/N : Hello beautiful readers.

I know I'm making you guys waiting a lot but I'm stuck with my works. But yeah after this week I'll try to update frequently.

Anyways coming back to the chapter!

How was it?

Manik is being mischievous and our Nandini is so cute and innocent.

Hot romance is coming from next chapters!

Till next update stay safe and happy and good luck.

And don't forget to follow me for more updates about the story.