fifty two - people to see

“Errr, sure I gue-“ Sasaki felt Kuroko grasp his hand, causing him to glance down at him only to see him shaking his head. “No, no, absolutely not. Uh, what are you doing here?”

“That would require talking,” Akashi smirked at Kuroko, his expression dampening as he moved his gaze to the snowy haired male.

“I confirmed he doesn’t mean you harm,” Midorima spoke up, glaring at the Rakuzan captain beside him.

“Like I said before, I’m okay with it,” He smiled at Midorima, squeezing Kuroko’s hand. “Because you guys are here!” Both immediately blushed, and Akashi raised an eyebrow.

Did you mean for that to happen?

Oh yeah, these guys are easy to- Sasaki paused as Akashi smirked.

So, this is your ability, reading and responding to another person’s thoughts. That’s how you were able to keep up with me when we were playing that day.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, guess I can’t take it back now, he grimaced. “So, shall we go to mine? Since it’s not really comfortable to talk here,” Sasaki suggested, getting them out of their heads.

“Lead the way,” The Rakuzan captain said, so that’s exactly what the snowy haired boy did. He was in front, Kuroko was behind him, Akashi was behind the blue haired boy, and Midorima was behind Akashi.

What else can you do?

I’m honestly questioning why I should tell you.

At least that confirms you can do more.

…shoot you’re good.

“Want anything to drink?” Sasaki asked as he showed them to his living room, and the three sat down.

“Water’s fine,” Akashi replied, the other two deciding on the same after taking a second to glare at him again.

“Rightio..” The snowy haired boy sweat dropped, going to get their drinks. Coming back a second later, he sat on the floor as to not sit with any of them. Midorima didn’t have a visible reaction, but Kuroko faintly frowned. “Words?”

“Yes,” Akashi chuckled, setting his cup down on a coaster. “I wanted to apologize for kidnapping you, and I would like to make it up to you.”

Are you serious or is this to get into my harem?

Both, if you’ll allow it, Akashi gazed at him, his eyes firm but sincere. Sighing, Sasaki put his hands behind him to support himself.

“How will you make it up to me?” He asked.

“First, I’ll have my agent stop following you,” He answered, and Sasaki blinked.

“So that’s who Daiki killed the other day,” He grimaced, “Sorry to disappoint you but Daiki told me he killed somebody who was around the house and that the person had been sending updates on me to someone, so he was going to investigate to figure out who,” Sasaki explained.

“Well, that explains why the updates seemed off,” Akashi understood. “Then, what can I do to make it up to you?”

“Hmmm,” The snowy haired boy hummed, drawing out the suspense as he pretended to think.

“You don’t have to, Hayate,” Midorima told him, and Kuroko nodded in agreement.

“He doesn’t deserve your forgiveness,” The blue haired boy added.

“I decide who does and doesn’t deserve my forgiveness,” Sasaki deadpanned at the two before smiling at Akashi. “I will forgive you. After you get me a vanilla shake and a cake and let me hit you in the face with the cake.”

“…” It was silent for a moment before the Rakuzan captain chuckled and nodded. “Very well, what kind of cake would you like?”

“Take me out to every place that sells cake and we’ll see,” He replied with a sadistic grin. “Every. Single. One. In. Tokyo.”

“I accept your challenge.”

~•~

“Good morning!” Sasaki greeted as he stood in front of his house, welcoming Kise, Midorima and Aomine. “You guys better not be tired because we have a long day ahead!”

“We’ll definitely win this! And Ayacchi can take the trophy!” Kise cheered, the other two nodding. “By the way,” The blonde paused, looking around. “Where’s our last player?”

“He said he’ll meet us there,” The snowy haired boy told them, “So let’s get going! Also, I’m sorry I only have two hands, so if we all wanna be touching, somebody’s gonna have to either give me a piggyback ride or I’ll give-“

“I’ll give you one!” Aomine and Kise immediately volunteered, causing Sasaki to flinch, then look to Midorima for help. He smiled slightly, gesturing with his head for the snowy haired boy to go over to him. Doing so, he kissed him on the forehead.

“You can ride me whenever you want,” He whispered in his ear.

“AH!” Sasaki shrieked, jumping backwards and running away as his face went bright red, so hot that steam trailed behind him as he went. Aomine and Kise whipped towards Midorima, scrutinizing as he just chuckled.

“What’d you say to him, you bastard?”

“I just offered to be the one to give him a piggyback ride,” Midorima replied innocently. “Let’s go before he gets time alone with another man.”

“Oh, you’re right!” Kise exclaimed, zooming after Sasaki as Aomine continued to glare at Midorima.

“This isn’t over,” He grumbled, turning and jogging to catch up with the two who were now out of sight. The greenette didn’t react, just walking towards his destination like a proud son of a bitch-

[Disclaimer: I do not claim to know the Japanese Team's personalities but for this story I'mma need to use them so I have invented their personalities as I have seen fit, thank you.]

“MUH MAN!”

“SAUCE-MONSTER!” The two friends ran at each other when they saw each other. Jumping, they chest bumped in mid air and fell back to the ground with a laugh. “Your hops still scare me, Sasaki,” Ota Atsuya grinned.

"Bruh you're like seven inches taller than me! Gotta fight somehow," He shrugged, mirroring his friend's expression.

"For sure," Ota laughed before squinting at something behind him. "Sauce, I think there's a stampede coming our way."

"Probs just our other teammates," Sasaki commented as he turned, just in time to get body slammed by Kise. "AHH! Friggin nuts Ryouta, you tryna make me barf up my breakfast?" He coughed as they both caught their breath from having the wind knocked out of them.

"No.. You just.. Ran off like that.. So why.. Wouldn't I follow.." Kise panted, before straightening and smiling politely. "So, are you our fifth player?"

"Yeah," He nodded, holding out his hand. "I'm Ota Atsuya and I play center. Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Kise Ryouta," They grasped each other's hands, shaking. "Nice to meet you as well. How old are you, by the way?"

"Ryouta!" Sasaki whisper yelled, but Ota waved him off.

"It's fine, I am getting to that age," He seemed proud of that fact, causing the two in front of him to sweatdrop. "I'm thirty years old!"

"Oh wow, I was expecting maybe twenty six," Kise gasped, but Sasaki could tell he didn't mean it in the slightest. In fact, it appeared he seemed relieved for some reason.

"Oh stawp!" Ota laughed before pausing. "Heyy, it's our two slow pokes!"

"Who you calling a slow poke?!" Aomine growled as he came up to them and hugged Sasaki. "So, this our guy?"

"Yep," Sasaki chuckled, patting the dark haired male's head as Midorima also arrived. "Great, now that we're all here," The snowy haired boy grinned, "let's go play sine ball!"