My name is literally Catra

"Where are we going?" Castaspella asked, following Catra mindlessly through the tunnel. They traveled in relative silence, aside from the odd scratch of Seahawk marking the wall.

"There should be a cavern around here, Adora was tied to a pedestal in the center and these vines were all tangled on her. It's as good a place as any to start."

"Should I be worried?" Castaspella asked.

"Always. And be aware, sometimes things jump out at you." The Sr. Sorcerer sighed, falling in step with Seahawk.

Catra allowed herself to think of Adora, how bored her hero-complex girlfriend must be at home. She'd do anything to give her a hug right now, or see her face. Maybe even a few words of encouragement.

If she was really lucky, Adora might send a picture to encourage her.

She felt herself blushing and shook her head. She needed to keep her distractions shoved aside if she was going to keep a level head.

Remember why you are doing this.

Melog mowed, pulling her from her thoughts and Catra looked down at her cat. She wondered if Melog could feel all of her emotions.

She decided that it couldn't, for the sole reason that Catra couldn't stand the embarrassment of the other option.

"What is it?" She asked him.  Melog mowed again, looking to a path just up ahead.

"Left?" Catra asked. Melog purred, running forward and waiting.

"Guess we have our heading," Catra said.

"Are we really going to follow a cat around?" Castaspella retorted.

"You followed me. And my name is literally Catra." They made eye contact, silently arguing with each other.

"She's got a point," Seahawk said, "adventure, here I come!" The Pirate marched forward, his previous gusto reignited.

"After you," Catra said, beckoning for the Witch to go first. The older woman sighed, pushing past her. Catra smirked, relishing in her tiny victory.

Today she was winning, but tomorrow, she would lose.

"Whats the deal with Castaspella?" Bow asked as they trekked along.

"What do you mean?"

"She's acting all high and mighty, and being really rude to Catra." Bow explained.

"She's protective," Micah iterated, "she's scared of losing me again, I guess. Her and Angella, they grew closer when I was gone, or something. Getting me back and losing her... it's made her fearful."

"Do you think Shadoweaver had anything to do with it?" Bow suggested.

"I couldn't say," Micah went on, "I get the sense she has differing opinions on Light Spinner than Catra does, and it may be just enough to prevent them from getting along."

"She can't possibly forgive Shadoweaver after everything she's done?"

"My sister is a forgiving person, which doesn't always work out for her." Micah said it like he had rehearsed it many times, and Bow got the sense he had thought about this before.

"We're getting close," Bow said, holding his tablet in the air. "And we are only two hours in, we should have plenty of time to re group."

"How far are we from the others?"  Micah inquired, looking over his shoulder.

"A few kilometers, give or take."

"I wonder how big this place is," Micah said, staring up at the ceiling, "Imagine the ways we couldve used it during the war."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, as a bunker, or a care center. The Horde wouldn't have expected beast island to be a place of sanctuary."

"With all do respect sir, weren't you trapped here and tortured?"

"Tortured is a strong word, more like threatened oblige." Bow looked at Micah, who was smiling just a bit, and he realized the older guy was just trying to keep things light.

So Bow smiled back.

Honestly the Bow and Micah bonding is my favorite thing in this chapter.

Also it's been a while, so how are yall?