Next time, we bring a rope.

"Okay so Entrapta... where are we- oh there she goes." Adora said as Entrapta started to aimlessly walk through the "forest" of beast island.

"Just roll with it I guess," Glimmer replied, hooking herself onto Bow who stared at a tablet.

"Am I the only one not crazy enough to follow her through there?" Catra asked, shooting Adora an apprehensive glance.

"This is how it works with Entrapta. We follow her and wait for something to attack then we defend, and hopefully run away." Bow replied.

"Just greaaaat." Catra sighed, following them into the cryptic woods. She kept her eye on Hordak for a while, who just followed Entrapta, looking at his own gadget that he was fiddling with. Her and Hordak weren't on bad terms, just weird ones. Neither had spoken to the other in a while, and Catra would keep it that way for as long as she could. Anything to avoid an awkward social interaction. She sensed movement nearby and halted, flicking her ear.

"What is it?" Adora asked, stopping beside her.

"Somethings watching us."

"It's beast island something is always watch-ahhhh" Glimmer was interrupted as long black tentacle reached down from the trees, wrapping her in its grip and pulling her into the brush.

"Glimmer!" Bow shouted. They stared in shock, unsure of what to do, sighing in relief when Glimmer appeared next to Bow, brushing sludge off herself. "Glimmer! Thank goodness you're okay." Bow cheered, hugging her.

"Anyone else just totally forget she can teleport? Because I did. I thought she was goner." Catra said, getting a chuckle from Adora.

"You'd just love that wouldn't you Catra?" Glimmer joked, narrowing her eyes in false anger.

"Yeah, actually I was counting on it." Catra replied, elbowing Glimmer playfully.

"Uh guys," Adora said nervously, breaking her silence. "Sorry to burst this bubble of positivity but I lost sight of Entrapta and Hordak.

"Well, it wouldn't be beast island if we didn't get separated now would it." Glimmer said with a sigh.

"Next time, we bring a rope, tie one end to Entrapta and the other to Adora." Catra suggested.

"Agreed. Let's just focus on finding them before anything else goes awry."Bow suggested.

"At least she has Hordak," Catra smiled weakly.

Adora took Catra's hand, and Catra took Glimmer's who in turn took Bow's.

"We need to stick together," Adora stated, "and if you see something, say something."

"Why are you looking at me?" Catra asked.

"No reason. You just have the best senses of all of us so that falls mostly to you."

"Great, more responsibility. My favourite." Catra grumbled. Adora just smirked and pulled the group along, looking for any signs of Entrapta.

"How could someone do small make it so far in such little time?" Glimmer asked after a while.

"Those tiny foods she eats must be super powered," Bow replied, short of breath.

"Maybe we should take a break?" Adora asked. The group responded by collapsing to the ground. "Okay break it is." Adora said to herself while taking a seat next to Catra.

"Hopefully, where ever they are, they are safe on this godforsaken island." Bow shouted the last bit, causing Glimmer to shush him.

"They'll be okay. Entrapta is the smartest person I know, and Hordak is a great fighter. They're untouchable." Catra reassured them.

"For their sake," Adora said, nervously, "I hope you're right."