Make sure I don't die or anything

Well shit. Catra was stuck, or rather she was fine it was the others that were stuck. She banged her fists on the door, but it was no use. The thick concrete made an excellent sound barrier. She knew it could be that easy, there was always a catch.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She said, hitting herself on the head. She paced around, cursing. What was she supposed to do now? She didn't even know if they were okay.

"Mrrrow!" She glanced to her left, Melog had appeared, returning to its cat-like form.

"How did you-" she looked around, trying to guess how her companion made it out. Melog rubbed around her leg, purring.

"Its okay," she said, patting it's head.

"Mrrrow!" Melog shrieked and Catra recoiled.

"Whats up with you?" Catra asked. Melog moved, positioning itself in front of the door. Catra watched as her pet concentrated, eyes focused on the closed concrete slab before them. It began to glow slightly, and it wasn't until Catra could hear their voices she realized what melog was doing.

"Lift from the bottom!" She shouted and hands appeared next to hers. She grunted in efforts, the scars on her hands threatening to reopen. Melog was in pain too, Catra could feel it, but they persevered.

"Now! Crawl now!" Seahawk appeared under the door, pushing himself. It was a tight squeeze, and Catra couldn't offer her help. Melog wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

"Faster Seahawk!" She shouted. Seahawk pulled his last foot through and the door fell.

"Agh!" She shouted. Castaspella was still on the other side, now she was alone. Melog flopped to the ground, and Catra ran to her pet, holding up its head, offering a gentle stroke.

"She's okay," Seahawk said, "it's an empty room."

"With no food, no water, no one to talk to." Catra added.

"We have time, we should meet with the others."

"We can't, we can't leave her hear unprotected."

"From what?"

"I don't know! A monster! Magic, herself!" Seahawk sighed, biting into his nail.

Catra had never seen him do that before, he must be agitated. 

"The others will find us," he said, "Bow has our locations."

"Thats if they didn't have any trouble." He shot her a glare and Catra backed off. He was in a tough spot right now, they all were. She didn't want another fight.
"Melog just has to rest, then we can try again. With two of us on this side it will be easy."

"I hope you're right," he said.

___________________________________________

"Someone else made it across," Bow said with a grunt. The bottle had gotten heavy as they trekked across, as though the farther from the center the more it weighed.

"Thats good," Micah replied, his voice filled with strain.

"I don't think any of us are making the meetup. We should go to them," Bow suggested.

"I agree, if they need help we should be there. They won't be able to find us, but we can find them."

"What do you think this is?" Bow asked.

"No idea, but something tells me Adora will have a lot to say about it." Bow laughed, it was strained and breathless, but a laugh nonetheless.

"She had a lot to say about most things."

"Brightmoon is blessed to have so many opinionated women," Micah explained, "or the war wouldn't have ended. And I would have been saved." Bow nodded, not wanting to tell Micah that saving him had just been a good result to an accident.

"I might need a break soon," Bow wheezed, his chest felt heavy and his shoulder ached.

"We can't stop, not yet."

"Okay,"

"It will be worth it," Micah said. Under different circumstances Bow was certain Micah would've patted him on the shoulder in this moment, perhaps even a small smile. But his words were followed only with gasps and grunts of pain.

___________________________________________

"What is happening to me," Adora whispered. She ran a hand over her cheek, staring in disgust at the glow from her skin. Her eyes had bags that sagged to her cheekbones, despite the illuminated irises. She had nothing left in her to throw up, so she had been dry heaving for the last twenty minutes, Perfuma and Glimmer at her side.

"I think... I think She- Ra is being pulled out of me," Adora said to them. Her powers had been unavailable for hours, and her energy depleted.

"Dont say that," Glimmer hugged her from behind, " You are She- ra"

"I appreciate the sentiment, Glimmer, but we both know that's not true. Mara was also She-ra, I'm also Adora. " Glimmer looked like she wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come  and Adora couldn't blame her.

She wanted Catra. She wanted to lose herself in her arms, drown herself in kisses and never do anything else.

But Adora was dying in Brightmoon and Catra was dying in a first ones temple.

Adora coughed, stepping away from the mirror, pulling her hair out of the ponytail.

"Can you guys watch me, make sure I don't die or anything?" She asked, crawling into bed.

"Of course, we'll be right here when you wake up," Perfuma smiled, taking her hand. Adora nodded in gratitude, closing her eyes and letting sleep wash over her.

If she had known she wouldn't wake up she would've stayed awake longer.

All their perspectives in this chapter because yeah I love them all. I've been sick the whole weekend and I have been practicing my writing, what writing you say? Well heheheheheh, let's just say I did a number on a smug chapter coming up in my kyalin story, and maybe under the right persuasion I could replicate for the end of this series.

But we'll see you know the story is still being written