Try to be less literal

Glimmer set the bottle down, teleporting to her friend. Adora writhed on the ground, her limbs convulsed and her veins protruded through her ghastly skin.

Her eyes turned on and off with an unsettling glow. Glimmer stood in horror, watching. Thinking of anything she could do.

It took five minutes before Adora was conscious again, and her body was shaking.

"Someone get her a blanket," Glimmer ordered.

"Where is she?" Catra spoke from behind somewhere, and Glimmer turned to meet her gaze. Scorpia was with her, an apologetic look on her face.

Catra rubbed her eyes and ran over, falling on her knees next to Adora.

"Catra," Adora whispered, her eyes soft and tired.

"You made it."

"I made it." Catra said, running a hand over Adora's cheek.

"Adora what's happening?"

"I don't know, something about that bottle. It's like it's... connected to me somehow."

"What does that mean?".

"I'm not sure. Give me a few minutes, I'll stand up in a minute."

Catra nodded, flicking her tail.

"Backup,' she told the crowd that had gathered, "give her some space."

They did as she commanded, and she embraced Adora in a hug.

"I love you," she whispered innher ear.

"I love you too.' Adora replied, taking a whiff of her hair.

"Help me stand up." Catra stood first, using her leverage to help Adora up. With an arm over her shoulder, Catra helped her over to the canister. Adora crouched next to it, closing her eyes.

She reached out, letting the glass substance brush her finger tips.

Catra watched her ignite, the same blue glow that symbolized She-ra and the gem of her sword.

It was a few minutes before Adora came too, a look of realization on her face.

"What is it?" Catra asked.

"This... it's... a runestone."

"What are you talking about?" Catra asked, "it's not even a stone."

"I know, it's... it's like the making of one. I had a vision." Catra didn't say anything, inviting her to go on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mara sighed, holding the crystal with concern. Lighthouse watched her struggle, not attempting to help what so ever.

"I don't get it," Mara said, "I'm supposed to make a rock with this?"

"Not just any rock. A runestone. It will strengthen the power of your abilities."

"But why do I need it?"

"War comes to Etheria, Mara. You need to be ready."

"All this talk about war, yet I know nothing about it."

"Try again."

"Whatever you say..."

Mara mustered her strength, thinking, focusing just as Lighthope had directed.

After another failure she set it in the ground, and took a deep breath. She could turn this to stone, she knew it. She just didn't know how.