I know what you were doing

Adora ran toward her room, Catr jumped on her shoulders and bent down to look at the blondes eyes from upside down. "Caught you."
"Haha, you think being on my shoulders will slow me down?"
"Considering you've already stopped I'd say yes." Adora stuck out her tongue and leaned forward, sending Catra tumbling to floor.
"Hey!" Catra meowed, rubbing her head.
"Adora!" Adora froze in place, she knew who's voice that was and it scared her.
"Oh Glimmer! We were just-"
"I know what you were doing!"
"Oh you do that's a little-"
"Thought you could leave in the middle of dinner to go work on saving my mom without even inviting me? By the way were you planning on telling your other friends about your secret with Entrapta and Hordak?!"
"Glimmer wait-"
"No ive done enough waiting! We get it! You and Catra are adorable! But the rest of us have moved on and we feel like-" Adora cur Glimmer off by wrapping her in a hug.
"Glimmer are things okay with you and Bow?" Glimmer's angry breathing subsided and she returned the embrace.
"No, we had a fight. About you."
"I'm sorry Glimmer."
"It's just, I don't want to sound selfish but I feel like I don't see you anymore. I feel like we have grown apart."
"Oh Glimmer, we haven't grown apart. We just haven't grown closer. I've been focused on being with Catra I didn't realize that I had forgot to spend time with you. I'm sorry I've been a bad friend."
"You haven't been a bad friend, I over reacted." Glimmer said. "You were planning an operation to save my mom, you didn't want to tell me because you didn't know if it would work yet. You didn't want to break my heart. I understand that now. I'm sorry for yelling at you so much Adora."
"I'm sorry for leaving you behind Glimmer." The two parter from their hug, and Glimmer wipes a tear from her eye.
"Well, I'm going to go back for supper, you guys have fun."
"Hey Glimmer?" Adora called before she could leave. "Let's hang out tomorrow." Glimmer nodded and Adora watched her leave, until she was out of sight.
"That was romantic," Catra joked," should I be worried?" Adora looked at Catra with a grin.
"You don't have to worry about anything ever." Adora said. "Catra I'm sorry I left you."
"I know you are," Catra grinned, "I'm sorry I tried to capture you so many times. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you tried to tell me. I'm sorry I just didn't come with you. I'm sorry I-"
"Alright Catra, the apologies are nice but we came back to do something nicer so that's what I'm going to do.
"Okay," Catra ran into the room and jumped on the bed, laying on her side with a sultry grin. "Adora, you can top this time." She said with a loud purr. Adora smiled and shut the door behind her.
"You bet I will."