I could say the same for you

The walk back to the castle had been peaceful, Adora held the hand that had once been entwined with Catra's to her chest. As expected the castle was not as peaceful, they stepped inside and immediately could tell something had changed.
"God it's like the middle of the night why is everyone up?" Catra groaned.
"Adora! Adora!" Adora turned to see Entrapta running over to her, a gadget in her hand.
"We got it Adora, we can open the portal." Adora looked to Catra, Catra looked at her encouragingly and Adora fell to her knees to hug Entrapta.
"Where's Glimmer?" Adora asked.
"She's in the lab." Adora nodded a farewell to Entrapta and started to go to the lab. Before she could however she was stopped by a grip on her arm. Catra looked at her with that same grin, it used to be threatening but now... now Adora would do many things to see that grin.
"Don't you think for one minute that I'm not coming with you." Catra said. Adora smiled and brought her girlfriend into a brief hug. "Let's go!" Catra cheered, racing away pulling Adora behind her.

The lab was buzzing with noise and Catra could hear many of the princesses voices from down the hall.
"So this like, actually happening." Mermista's ever presenting sarcasm stood out in the crowd.
"There's so much to catch her up on, where will I even start?" Frosta added with much more enthusiasm.  Eyes turned to look at them when they entered the room, and while Catra felt herself shrinking under their gaze, she could see Adora grow, her confidence being reignited.
"Everyone please," Adora started, we need to make a plan. We don't know what to expect."
"Haven't you been there before?" Catra heard someone say, but she couldn't tell who.
"Well yes, but I mean-" Adora faltered.
"We need to make a plan on how to extract her without destroying Etheria. Again." Glimmer finished, teleporting next to Adora.
"I think I can come up with a solution using what we have from the first ones tech, and tech left over from the horde," Entrapta said, her welding mask covering her face.
"It's quite possible the energy from the princesses will be enough," Hordak added. "I've been thinking about how we harnessed the black garnet for so long, perhaps something similar could work..."
"Yes!" Adora cheered. "Keep working on it!" Glimmer Bow and I will be meeting in the war room, anyone interested in an expedition meet us there. "By this time next week, Queen Angella will be back in Brightmoon!" Adora promised, causing an echo from the crowd. Catra winced, slightly, her skepticism getting the best of her. Adora had just ranted to her about the situation and now she was in further. She knew this path of self destruction, she had walked it once as well. Pulled from her thoughts, she could feel Adora's eyes on her.
"You coming Catra?" She asked.
"I'm not leaving you so what do you think?"
"You're such and idiot."
"I could say the same for you."
"You have." Adora smiled, proud that she had won this one. Catra stuck her tongue and walked in front of Adora, pretending to mindlessly ignore her, just to bug her for at least a few minutes more. Because she tell that until the Queen was back in Brightmoon things were going to be different.