Chapter 9 ~ Truth

TW: mention of death, mentions of killing people, swearing

(Edited)

Karl's POV:

This man, the one who claims to be Sapnap's dad and the one who is father of my ex (who is now dead). We most definitely had unfinished business. David, my ex, the one who pretended to love me then abused me in the end.

Now seeing Aaron for the first time in years, I remember the day my brother died so clearly. He was standing behind that tree just watching as my brother was murdered. After that day I was traumatized for life, of course my parents didn't blame me since they knew I loved my brother.

We went through stages of grief as a family, I was only 9. Then when I turned 13 I figured out I was gay and then told my parents a year later. You know the rest of the story from there. My mom introduced me to David and said he was one of my dad's friends' son. I was confused as to why she let me into that relationship but now I know. She just wanted me to hurt more.

I huffed at all my thoughts as I ran down the streets leading to the apartment building. I saw Aaron sneaking out of the front doors and closing them quietly behind him.

"Helooooooo," I said to Aaron. I managed to get in front of him without him noticing. I drew out the 'o' and stared him straight into the eyes.

"Why are you here kid? And where is your mother?" Aaron sneered. He thought he would have the upper hand but no. He wouldn't be able to EVER have the upper hand with me. I was feeling my anxiety kick in as we were holding eye contact. I tried my best not to shake under his gaze, my anxiety made this a million times harder.

"Why are you so concerned about things that aren't important?" I questioned him. I narrowed my eyes then laughed. "You need to get your priorities straight man."

He just groaned and started advancing to me.

"I have always wanted to ask you something. How did it feel when you saw that your son was dead?" I asked calmly. Aaron was standing over me breathing down on my face.

"Horrible, he was a good son. Your brother, not so much," He growled. I growled back at him then stated,

"A son for a son." Aaron's eyes widened, realizing the situation. I looked into his eyes and they looked black, kinda like a void. His eyes were obviously brown but they seemed different. The air around us changed.

"Okayyyyyyy~" I draw out. I took a significant amount of steps back. I flicked my eyes back and forth looking around then I turned my back and ran. Whatever he had in his eyes I definitely didn't want to deal with. Maybe it was rage or anger, probably not sadness. Even though I act all confident, I really can't take on Aaron. 

I just felt numb. I couldn't do anything and Sapnap wasn't even willing to speak with me. A tear fell down my left eye, is this what it feels like to be truly hopeless? I have no friends- 

George!

How could I be so stupid. I should call him and ask him if I could stay. I pull out my phone which is surprisingly still in my pocket and dial George's number.

Ring~~~~~~~ 

"Hello? Who is this" the voice from the other end asked. It most definitely wasn't George.