Chapter 22 ~ How to blow something up 101

TW: Swearing, knives, mention of death, mention of dynamite

POV's switch a lot in this chapter, sorry T-T

Ben's POV:

How did they get away? How could I let them slip through my fingers? I'm the greatest mastermind for crying out loud. There's got to be a way to convince Karl that I'm this perfect person, even though I'm obviously not. Technoblade has already told them the truth, Techno isn't stupid. The real question is if Karl will believe Techno or not. They just met.

I shuffled through the papers on my desk. Files, files of everything that I could get my hands on.....which was a lot.

I had Sapnap's file on my desk. It contained information such as, he has black hair, dark brown eyes, usually wears a long sleeve black shirt with a white shirt over. The one that I was surprised about was the column that contained his talents. Martial arts for 6 years, great track athlete, and it said that he had a weird obsession for fire. I'm not to sure about the last one. The head of technicians put these together for me, he was nice.  

I'm getting off topic. I need Sapnap dead, it's that simple. My plan had only two very simple steps.

1. Kill Sapnap

2. Take Karl

Karl's POV:

"Can we just light random shit on fire?"

"For the last time. NO!!"

"How 'bout blowing it up?"

"That's actually not a totally idiotic plan. Might actually work if we do it right. Specifics? Non-existent. You guys are horrible at this."

"I want to light it on fire though. It would be more funnnnn."

"NO!"

I silently listen as Techno, Sapnap, and Lucie argue about how we're going to take down Ben's whole building. Sap just wants to light it on fire, Lucie wants to blow it up, and Techno is the voice of reason.

"Will you all just shut up?!" I yell. They all turn to me with wide eyes, "I have an actual plan so will you listen?" 

"Sure. Whatever you have to say will be better than anything these two idiots said," Techno sighs. Sapnap puts a hand on his heart and pretends to be offended. I roll my eyes at him.

"I was thinking that it could be more of a stealth thing we cou-"

"Noooooooo, stealth things are so boringgggg," Sapnap whines. I glare at him and continue.

"I would go back willingly and disable the security systems. Distract Ben and all of you and get dynamite to blow the place up with Ben in it. I'll be out by the time all this happens," I let out a breath. That was easier than I thought. "

"There are obvious flaws with this plan but it's the best we've got. Let's talk specific's now. Like how Karl will get out, where we will get the dynamite, how long this may take, and a lot of other things. Let's get started shall we?" Techno states. I smile wide, my plan is actually of some use. The only thing I'm dreading is that I'll be all by myself in Ben's base. Last time I had Sapnap with me, this time I wouldn't.