Special Chapter [1]

TW: None

Since I've been practicing 3rd person this chapter will be in 3rd person.....sorry if you don't like it :l

One Year Later:

Karl woke up in his all too familiar bed in his and Sapnap's shared apartment. Karl reached over to the other side of the bed to find Sapnap but he soon realized the absence of the taller. He frowned a bit, all the boy wanted right now was to cuddle with his boyfriend on his birthday but it seemed like even that wouldn't happen. Yes, today was Karl's birthday and the boy was starting to wonder if Sapnap had forgotten.

Right as the boy was going to get out of bed the door of the bedroom opened to reveal Sapnap carrying a tray full of food. Karl looked up at the taller with wide eyes,

"What is all this?" Karl questioned. To him it seemed like a little bit to much food for him to stomach all by himself.

"Well I was supposed to make this for you and then come in to wake you up for breakfast in bed," Sapnap scratched the back of his neck, "But it seems like you're already awake."

Karl giggled, "I still want to eat it though, just because you made it."

"Of course! I wouldn't let perfectly good food to go to waste," Sapnap stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Karl shook his head and wondered why he ever doubted his boyfriend forgetting his birthday.

Sapnap set the tray down in the middle of the bed and got in on the opposite side as Karl, "I made extra so we could share. If that's okay with you? After all, it's your birthday."

When the younger saw Sapnap's genuine smile he could feel his cheeks start to get pink. "I don't think I could ever refuse you food. If I did then I'd have to deal with monster."

"True true."

The couple enjoyed the wonderfully made breakfast for some time while having light conversation. After finishing Sapnap starting clearing the food and got up to go back to the kitchen. He turned around to address Karl,

"I already called in to get both of us a day off of work so we have the whole day today! I'm taking you places today so get dressed!"

With those final words Sapnap disappeared from the room. Karl was frozen in shock, he seriously wasn't expecting Sapnap to plan a whole day just for his birthday. In the youngers eyes a birthday was a just a stupid day to help count time or at least that's what his mom always told him.

Karl just shrugged and went along with it, he did his morning routine and got dressed into something in between causal and nice. Once he felt good about how he looked Karl made his way out of the room and into the living room. He saw that Sapnap was lazily scrolling through his phone, probably just waiting for Karl to be done.

"I'm done.....so where are we going?" Karl asked. Sapnap put his phone away and grabbed Karl's hand, dragging out the door.

"It's a surprise."

Karl inwardly groaned, he hated surprises. They always made him nervous and even though he knew Sapnap wouldn't do anything to hurt him, it was still a fear in the back of his mind. The younger was to caught up in his thoughts to realize that they were now in a car. Karl looked over to Sapnap,