Chapter 19 ~ Lucie

TW: Dead body, mention of panic attack, swearing, mention of murder

Karl's POV:

Well this is quite the predicament. Not the most favorable situation but that's beside the point. I was still in the same cell and that was the bad part. Aaron didn't both cleaning up the dead body and I still stole glances every once in a while even though I didn't want to see her like that.

Back to my predicament. I was chained to the wall of the room, both my wrists and ankles burned from the cuffs. I don't know why this was necessary because I'm already in a cell and it's not like I have some weird supernatural powers.

The other problem was that it's been what feels like forever and um.....the smell. There is no windows and Aaron hasn't visited since so all the smell is trapped inside.

You might be wondering. Have you been eating? The simple answer to that is no but it hasn't been to bad cause my body has been trained for this, I've gone a week without eating before. It right before my parents had their final fight. I didn't want to risk going downstairs so I locked myself in my room.

It feels so weird in here, ominous. I didn't know what time it was or how long I have been here. It honestly was terrifying to think of. I had no sense of time.

The most annoying problem is that I can't get any good sleep. Would you if you were chained to a wall? I have to stand by myself and I'm not trained to sleep while standing, I don't sleepwalk.

I'm just wondering when someone will come in next, I'm kind of hungry not gonna lie. Almost scared if I care to admit, which I guess I do admit it. I've learned that if you keep telling yourself that your scared then it just get's worse, that's only partly true though.

I was staring at the light that was hanging from the fan, it was the only thing that I could use to distract myself from my thoughts. As I was watching it rock back and forth because of the fan it flickered out. My breath hitched a little bit, without the light I couldn't see anything. Not even my mom who was on the other side of the small cell I was in.

I'm sure it's just the power, there's nothing to worry about. No one else is in the room with you, I tried so hard not to let the paranoia to take over. With no one here to pull me out of a panic attack I would be here for hours trying to calm down.

I close my eyes and think really hard about......what should I think about? Uhhhhh, I don't know. 

I mentally face palm, I bring up memories of Sapnap and I. His laugh, his hugs, and mostly his beautiful brown eyes. They're breathtaking, enough to make anyone who is walking by stare. Memorizing if I do say so myself.

I smiled to myself, how ironic that I was thinking about this while trapped in a cell. I have better things to do, but here I am thinking about him.

I let out a frustrated sigh. There's got to be something, anything I can do. I try to look around the cell. Key word in that sentence 'try'. I literally can't see anything let alone move.

I started staring into the void of darkness when someone spoke,

"It stinks bad in here. Why are you staring?" A feminine voice said. I gawk towards where the voice was heard from. I didn't even see her, let alone was trying to stare at her. How could she see me if I couldn't see her? Better vision I guess.