Threesome 2.0🔞 | Vmin x Y/N

Jimin and I were just coming back from date night, he brought us to this beautiful place that had the whole view of the city and it took my breath away.

It started getting late and we decided to head back home, I stared out the window and looked at all the buildings passing by but then I felt a hand on my thigh and started caressing it. I turned to face Jimin and he kept his eyes on the road. He kept going up and I felt my heartbeat increase with each movement.

I sighed in relief when our house came into view, my face was heated with Jimin's hand holding onto my inner thighs, I bit my lip as I tried to calm my breathing, as soon as he parked the car in the driveway and turned the ignition off, I got out of the car and noticed the lights were on. 'I guess Taehyung is already here' I thought to myself, Taehyung was one of Jimin's best friends and once Jimin and I started dating, he introduced me to Taehyung and we also became pretty good friends.

Jimin, Taehyung and I were in the living room, with our eyes engrossed on the TV. We were watching Fifty Shades Of Grey, there was an elevator scene where Christian flips his fingers into Anastasia's panties, I looked in anticipation and closed my thighs tightly as I felt my panties becoming wet.

"Jimin, will you help me get some water?"Taehyung was eyeing Jimin.

"Sure." Jimin smirked as they got up and went to the kitchen. I eyed them oddly, but shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie.

Couple of minutes later Jimin and Taehyung came back from the kitchen, as I continued to watch the movie I felt a hand on my thigh, I tensed and look to my right and saw Taehyung's eyes darker than usual, full of lust as he bit his lip. Then I felt hot breath on my neck, I knew it was Jimin, he started kissing my jawline and all the way down to my neck, I closed my eyes as I moaned softly. Taehyung unexpectedly picked me bridal style and carried me to the bedroom with Jimin trailing behind us, he threw me on the bed and I eyed both Jimin and Taehyung taking their clothes off leaving them only in their boxers.

I bit my lip at the sight, my pussy clenched on nothing and that left me more needy. Jimin came between my legs, he saw how soaked my panties were, how much I needed them and he licked his lips.

"So wet for us baby girl?" Jimin teased as he grinned at the sight.

Jimin kissed the inside of my thigh leaving love bites while he traveled down to my heated core.

Taehyung smirked and came towards me and took off my top and bra and started licking and sucking my nipples leaving them hard and red. I closed my eyes as I was breathing heavily.

Jimin took my panties off and started leaving light kisses on my clit, I whined and I rolled my hips to get any type of friction.

Jimin started leaving kitty licks on my clit, I moaned as my hands travelled down to his soft locks and tugged on it, Taehyung kept sucking and leaving light bites on my nipples, doubling the pleasure.

Jimin kept licking and sucking my clit, my head sunk deep into the pillow as my lips were parted, moans escaping loudly as both Taehyung And Jimin pleasured me.

Then I felt a knot in my stomach "Jimin I'm going to cum."

Jimin stopped and looked me dead in the eye. "that's not my name baby girl." Then he smacked the inside of my thigh and I jolted In both shock and pleasure, I bit my lip as my pussy throbbed in anticipation.

"Daddy, please make me cum." Jimin smirked in satisfaction as he took off his boxers revealing his member. Jimin shoved his member inside me not giving me any time to adjust to his size, it was slightly painful at first but then pleasure overtook my whole body. I noticed that Taehyung also took off his boxers revealing his hardened member, I licked my lip as loud moans escaped my lips from Jimin's rough and hard thrusts.

Taehyung took my hand and placed it at his member and I gently stroked it to tease him.
"Don't tease me princess, or I'll fuck you worse than Jimin." My eyes sparkled with excitement and I stroked Taehyungs member faster and he rolled his head back as deep moans escaped his throat. Jimin's finger made its way down to my wet pussy and started touching my clit, and massaged it in circulation.

I clenched my walls around Jimin's member and he hissed as he continued to pound into me. His mouth went closer to my ear. "You're so fucking tight." He growled loudly as he bit my ear lobe.

I felt him hit my G-spot multiple times and I rolled my eyes back as the sounds of our moans and skin slapping filled the room, my speed on Taehyung's member increased, his moans got louder as his breathing got heavier. "Yes! Fuck Daddy right there." I moaned out as tears trailed down my rosy cheeks.

"Found it." Jimin smirked as sweat dripped from his forehead, making him even more hotter. Jimin's work on my clit had gotten faster as his dick on my G-spot has gotten harder, I bit my lip and blood started to draw out. I felt a knot in my stomach again. "Daddy I'm going to cum." I screamed out.

"Me too baby, cum for daddy, show me how good daddy makes you feel." My hand on Taehyung's dick has gotten tighter and he hissed as he came all over my fingers.

I felt my orgasm and I came all over Jimin's dick as I felt his juices spread through my walls.
Jimin pulled out and smirked as he pulled Taehyung closer to him and pressed his lips against Taehyung's, Taehyung responded and they both gave eachother wet kisses. I licked my lips, definitely enjoying the view, I felt my pussy pulsating from the sight and Taehyung noticed my state, he pulled away and smirked.

"Want more?" He asked teasingly, I nodded my head eagerly. Taehyung came infront of me and positioned himself infront of my entrance and slowly entered himself in me, i squirmed abit due to overstimulation, I saw Jimin kiss Taehyung's neck leaving hickeys all over, then started leaving kisses over his neck and positioned himself behind Taehyung and pushed himself deep in his prostate.

Taehyung moaned loudly due to the pain and pleasure, Taehyung had gotten rougher, and Jimin went in sync with Taehyung roughness, "you look so fucking hot underneath me like this." Taehyung praised me. Jimin put his fingers around Taehyung's nipples and pinched it lightly and Taehyung groaned due to the sensitivity.

Jimin came closer to Taehyung's ear "you like that?" Jimin continued to press against Taehyung's nipples as he thrusted in him, Taehyung nodded as he started to shake, i felt my second orgasm approaching, Taehyung noticed and turned me around on all fours, he grabbed my hips and pounded into me again and spanked me with each thrust I grabbed ahold of the bedsheet "Taehyung, I'm cumming." I grabbed onto the bedsheets tightly.

"Cum for me puppy." Taehyung grunted as he pounded into me harder as I felt his dick twitch, we both came at the same time and Jimin seconds later, pulled out and came on Taehyung's back. We all tried to catch our breaths and Jimin went to get a towel and clean Taehyung's back. Then he got into bed, Taehyung and Jimin on each side of me, then Taehyung pulled the covers on us and we fell asleep.