Edging🔞 | Park Jimin

My fingers slipped into my panties as my body laid across on the bed. I rubbed my index finger against my clit in a circular motion, a whimper slipped out of my lips as I bucked my hips from the pleasure.

"Enjoy yourself there baby?" My face paled as I heard a soft voice spoke up and my head snapped towards the source of it. I saw Jimin leaning against the door with his arms crossed and his eyebrow raised. I quickly pulled my hand out of my panties and dried my fingers on my clothing.

"H-hey D-daddy." My voice cracked up in nervousness as Jimin continued to stare me down with his intimidating gaze.

He slowly walked up to me, every single second was agonisingly slow and Jimin never lost eye contact with me for even a second.

He leaned down to my eye level and I shifted my eyes to the floor. He held my jaw in his hand securely, making me look into his burning gaze. "Who allowed you to touch yourself slut?" He narrowed his eyes at me as he spoke each word full of venom. "I-i'm sorry daddy..." I whispered lowly. He moved away and stood up straight. "Lay down and spread your legs." His voice went down an octave lower and it sent shivers down my spine from his dominance. I stripped off every piece of clothing then I laid down and hesitantly spread my legs, feeling my wetness oozing out of me.

"I will make sure you regret touching what's mine." Jimin sat infront of my dripping pussy and trailed his finger up and down my clit, making me bucking my hips to get more friction. "You're so fucking wet." He growled as he slapped my pussy, making me whimper at the sensation.

He entered two fingers into my pussy and I moaned loudly from the unexpected feeling. "O-oh my god...yes daddy."

"It's so much better when daddy does it hm?" He cooed and I nodded eagerly.

Jimin curled his finger to find my g-spot and I arched my back as I felt him hitting my sensitive spot repeatedly.

I curled my toes as I felt a familiar knot forming at the pit of my stomach.

"I-i'm close daddy..." I moaned out as I felt myself close to my high and before I came, Jimin pulled his fingers out, leaving me clenched around nothing and unfilled.

"D-daddy!" I whined out as I felt empty without his touch.

"You do not deserve to cum mutt." He raised his eyebrow, challenging me to defy him, making me pout in response. He entered his digits into my throbbing, swollen pussy once again and I groaned at feeling him hitting all my sensitive spots. The second I'm about to cum he retracted his fingers, leaving me empty all over again.

Jimin edged me 11 times and tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt him re-enter his fingers into my oversensitive pussy. I grabbed onto the sheets as I whimpered at him hitting my g-spot repeatedly, feeling my orgasm approaching for the 12th time.

"D-daddy please please let me cum." I sobbed out.

"Are you gonna be a good girl and not touch yourself again without my permission?" Jimin questioned as he let out a devilish smirk.

"I'll be a good girl daddy!" I cried out as I clenched around his fingers, feeling myself at my peak.

"Then cum for me baby." Jimin replied as he thrusted his fingers rapidly, making me cum much faster.

I felt my legs shake as I dug my nails into the bedsheet, moaning out profanities as I came onto Jimin's fingers. He pulled out, my cum coating his fingers as it also streams out of my pussy.

"You made quite a mess princess." Jimin chuckled and I felt my cheeks heat in embarrassment. He stares into my eyes, full of intensity as he stuck his fingers into his mouth and licked off my cum.
"So sweet, Angel." He moaned at the taste which sent vibrations down my pussy. I bit my lip as I felt myself aroused again which Jimin notices and grins widely.

He traced his finger down my pussy and I twitch at the overstimulation. "You're so sensitive to my touch baby." He caresses my cheek with his other hand then takes his fingers away from my pussy and shoves them in my mouth.

"Taste yourself my needy little pup."