Hybristophilia🔞 | Park Jimin

*This is a part 2 of 'Sociopath'*
🚨Trigger warning: Mentions of Violence, Blood and Murder🚨

Hybristophilia is when a person would be sexually aroused knowing that their partner has committed a crime.

There were only sounds of sirens as Jimin sped through the streets to increase the distance between us.

"For fuck sakes." I sighed out in frustration. Jimin turned to look at me for a split second, he gave me a mischievous grin before facing the road again. "Don't act like you're not enjoying it, princess."

"Well I'm not enjoying it as much cause I didn't get my latte." He chuckled and I gave him a glare.

"Can you stop messing with the police now?" I rolled my eyes as I leaned my head on the head restraint.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault that you killed a girl for flirting with me." I scoffed at his answer and folded my arms together as I pouted.

"Like you wouldn't do the same thing." I retorted and saw a playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh babygirl..." He spoke in a husky voice which sent shivers down my spine.

"I would do so much more than that." He put his hand on my thigh, gently caressing it before giving it a squeeze, making me slightly whimper.

"Shit...I had enough of this, we need to get rid of the police so you can fuck me." I snapped as I grabbed a pistol from the glove box and pulled down the window. I stuck the upper part of my body out the window, aiming my gun at the cop driver's head. I steadied my gun, giving it the perfect shot to the head, that the car began to swerve and flip over.

I sat myself back down in the passengers seat and gave Jimin a victorious smirk. I noticed he was fidgeting in his seat, I looked down to see a dent in his trousers. "Fuck..." He hissed as his erection began to hurt.

"Aww baby..." I pouted mockingly. I moved my face closer to his ear, "You like seeing me be a bad girl, daddy?" I whispered in his ear seductively and traced my hands over his bulge, giving it a firm squeeze.

He jumped slightly in his seat before making a sharp turn towards an alleyway. He stopped the car and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Come here." He pointed to his lap, I obliged and straddled him. I grinded against his bulge, feeling the friction on my sensitive clit, I went faster as sinful moans escaped my lips. Jimin held my hips to stop any further movement, I whined then he gave my ass a smack.

"If you're cumming, it will be around my dick." He ripped my panties off and the cold air hit my wet pussy. He ran his index finger up and down on my wet folds and growled at the feeling. "So wet for me...Just the way I like it."

I began to get impatient, I quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled out his fully erect member from his boxers. I trailed my thumb over his tip, rubbing it slowly in circle, feeling his member twitch in my hand.
"You're such a fucking tease." Jimin groaned and I giggled.

I aligned his member at my entrance and sunk down on him quickly, feeling him filling me up and we both moaned loudly. "Damn, baby." I took him out, leaving only the tip in my pussy before slamming down on him hardly. "D-Daddy..." my breath was shaky as my hips rolled against his.

"You made daddy so horny by being such a bad slut." He dug his nails into my hips as he trusted upwards, making me throw my head back and I moaned from him filling me up to the brim.

I moved my hands under his shirt and traced my hands up and down his chest, as I admired this gorgeous man in front of me. I left wet kisses on his neck to find his sweet spot, I smirked against his skin from hearing him groan, knowing that I found it. I kept sucking on that spot as he held my hips tightly while I mark him as mine.

I moved my head and his lips met mine, the kiss was intense and passionate and full of lust, I bit on his lip so hard that it drew blood, he grunted from the sting. I seductively licked the blood of his lips as Jimin looked at me with lustful eyes. "Fuck...That was hot."

I clenched around his dick as I felt him hitting my g-spot repeatedly. "Daddy...Fuck...Right there." I cried out and Jimin let out a dark chuckle.

"Right here, baby?" Jimin thrusted faster against my sensitive spot and I rolled my eyes back from the intense pleasure.

"D-Daddy, I'm cumming!" I sobbed out, tears cascading down my rosy cheeks as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I felt Jimin's member twitch, indicating he was close.

"Cum for me my little slut." The second he said that I unravelled on him, I felt my legs tremble vigorously from the orgasm, coating my cum on his dick as he filled me up seconds after, letting out a loud moan as we rode out our highs.

We heard sirens again, they were behind us, the police officer was standing outside his car, pointing his gun at our car.

"Step out of the car with your hands up." The police officer shouted, I rolled my eyes and Jimin gave me a playful smile.

"Can't we fuck in peace?" I snapped as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much, princess." Jimin said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb then gave me a soft kiss on the lips, this kiss wasn't like before, it was gentle and full of love. "I love you too." I whispered against his lips as we slowly pulled away, I gave him a small smile before trying to move back to the passenger seat, however, Jimin held my hips securely, I looked at him in confusion and his eyes were darkened in lust, the sweet man a few seconds ago, was gone.

"I'm gonna breed you well when we get home but for now, you're gonna ride me while I escape from the police, princess."