Angry Sex🔞 | Park Jimin

As I walked through the forest, the sky was pitch black with no light surrounding me, however, one of the perks with being a werewolf, I could see in the dark. The wind was soothingly blowing against my hair, I was in a state of serenity. My eyes closed as I took a deep breath, the air was filling my lungs, a drop on my skin instantly made me open my eyes, a small smile appeared on my lips as it started to drizzle. Suddenly, my wolf 'Mylah' began pacing around my head and it started to give me a headache.

"What's wrong, Mylah?" I asked in concern.

"I don't know but I feel something." She replied, confused.

I was about to say something but I heard a twig snap, my eyes shot to the direction of the sound, my fist clenched as I was ready to fight.

I saw a male who looked to be in his mid 20s, the air blew through his jet black hair, his blood red glowing eyes pierced through my golden ones, the second I saw him I knew he was a vampire but then I smelt the most delightful aroma. It smelt like Jasmine. Sweet and exotic.

"You're a dog?" He scrunched his nose up in disgust, his voice was so melodic to my ears, but his words felt like a stab in my heart. It hurt my wolf's pride that we weren't what he hoped for or wanted but I kept my facade up as I made my way towards him, with every step I took, he looked at me attentively to make sure I didn't make any surprise attacks.

I stood infront of him, "is that any way to talk to your mate?" A smirk crept onto my lips as I traced circles around his chest, the touch alone sent electricity throughout my whole body, from the way he reacted, he could feel the same as he immediately took a step back.

"The moon goodness cannot be serious." He chuckled sarcastically. As he was thinking deeply, an idea came into my mind.

"Oh she is, darling. And I can already tell my scent is driving you crazy." I stepped closer and looked at him, smugly.

He scoffed, "And what makes you think that?" He rolled his eyes before his eyes landed on me once again.

I licked my lips, which didn't go unnoticed by my mate and I spoke up, "your fists are clenched." I grabbed his wrist gently, to show him. I felt the euphoric electricity going through my body once again. I could never get enough of this feeling.

"It shows you're trying to restrict yourself." I caressed his pale skin. He snatched his wrist out of my hand in annoyance.

"That doesn't mean shit." He spat out aggressively and I raised my eyebrow at his defensive behaviour.

"Oh really? Your fangs are out and your eyes glowing red, which only happens when you're thirsty." I tilted my head, innocently and he squinted his eyes in anger.

"Stop acting like you know everything about me." He snapped and turned to walk away but I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him. I pushed him against the nearest tree, trapping him in my arms.

"Stop trying to fight this..." My face came closer to his and I could finally study all his features. His beautiful rosy red plumped lips, his sharp nose, his soft shaped eyes and his defined jawline. Everything about this man was perfect in my eyes.

My lips moved to his ear, "I know you want a taste, hmm?" I whispered seductively into his ear and smirked victoriously when I heard him mutter under his breath "Fuck". I left a soft kiss on his neck, he tilted his head to the side to give me more access then I pulled away. He groaned quietly in annoyance.

I took a step back to tease him and he looked at me attentively once again. "But you're not man enough to handle a wolf, are you?" I saw his jaw clenched, I smirked internally at his reaction. I bit my lip and his eyes snapped to my lip, he licked his lips then closed his eyes to control himself.