Dry humping🔞 | Park Jimin

I stood by the stove as I made French toast while swaying my hips to the sensual music playing in the background. I felt two hands on my hips, guiding me to the beat.

"Well this is definitely a sight to see in the morning. Fuck baby." Jimin huskily whispered in my ear as he grabbed my ass, giving it a squeeze. He pulled me closer by my waist, pressing my ass against his growing boner. "See what you did to me?" He nipped on my earlobe, making me whimper as I felt myself growing wet.

I turned the stove off and quickly turned around to face Jimin, pressing my lips immediately against his, our lips moving hungrily against eachother, his erection kept brushing against my core, making me gasp against his lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, our tongues danced together passionately.

He tapped my thigh, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked to the living room and sat on the couch, not once breaking our kiss.

I slowly pulled away, leaning my forehead against his as I grind myself against Jimin's clothed member, feeling him growing hard under his boxers. "O-oh my god baby." I moaned, tangling my fingers into his hair, gripping it tightly as he growled.

Jimin puts his hands on my hips, guiding me against his member. I bit my lip as I felt the friction on my swollen bud as he guided my hips back and forwards. "Such a needy little slut, aren't you?" He grunted, his forehead lightly sweaty as his breathing got heavier.

Jimin trailed his fingers under my shirt, he lightly massaged my breast, making me moan softly as my move on his clothed member got quicker. He rolled my nipples onto his thumb and index finger, making my legs spasm at the sensitivity. "Fuck...look at how you react to my every touch angel." He cooed as he pulled my shirt up, licking his lips as my breasts were on full display for him.
"You're so fucking gorgeous baby." His fingers trailed all of my body, like he is capturing every little detail into his mind.

I felt even more heated under his gaze, it made my pussy throb even more. "I-i'm cumming, baby." Jimin spoke against his grunts as he helped me move against his erection rapidly. Whimpers escape my mouth, feeling my climax approaching. I buried my face into his neck, inhaling his jasmine scent as I continued to hump against him.

"S-shit baby..." i cried out, feeling my legs shaking, as my cum drips on his boxers, Jimin kept rubbing his length against my sensitive pussy, making me whine from the over-sensitivity. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He let out a loud groan as he dug his nails into my hips, his boxers now having a large wet patch, as well as my cum on him.

We both tried to catch our breaths and I gave Jimin a soft kiss on his neck.

"You always know how to make daddy feel good baby, even when I'm not pounding in you." He chuckles tenderly, making me smile shyly against his neck and he caresses my hair lovingly.

I slowly tried to move off him but Jimin grabbed me by the neck, bringing my face closer to his. "And where do you think you're going?" His voice went down an octave as his eyes darkened in lust.

"I-i...was gonna finish the food..." I stuttered as I heavily gulped. Jimin gave me his signature devilish smirk, seeing me visibly nervous and completely under his spell.

"Who says I'm done with you princess? Now strip."