Sthenolagnia🔞 | Park Jimin

•𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐀•
Sexual arousal from someone displaying strength or muscles.

I woke up from the sun peaking from the curtains, making me squeeze my eyes shut from the brightness. I slowly sat up, checking the time on my phone. 10:01am. I turned my head to see that Jimin was not in bed which made me pout.

I heard the door opening and I saw Jimin walking in, in his tank top and shorts, he had a towel in his hand to rub the sweat off his forehead. We had a home gym and every morning he would go there and work out.

His biceps were fairly visible, which made me bit my lip from every time he flexed it. "Morning baby." Jimin gave me a peck on the lips then rubbed his shoulder and winced lightly.

"Is everything okay, love?" I looked at him in concern and he gave me a smile in reassurance. "Yeah, just abit of muscle pain."

"Sit down." I gestured him to the floor and he complied, leaning against the bed. I took off his tank top before taking almond oil from the drawer and putting a few drops into my hand. I mixed it in both my palms and started massaging from his shoulders down to his biceps. Feeling his muscles with every touch and seeing his muscles gleaming because of the oil added to my arousal and with Jimin groaning from my touch didn't make it any better. 

"Damn baby...you're so tense." I whispered in his ear, my breath tickling his soft skin, making him shiver.

"Can you lay down on the bed for me, baby?" I gave soft kisses on his neck while my hands kept working on his shoulder and he gave me a nod, standing up and laying his back on the bed. I crawled onto the bed seductively, Jimin was watching every one of my moves attentively.

I sat right on his bulge, my legs on either side of him. I brought my face closer to his, our lips just inches away, the atmosphere was getting even more heated. "I wanna make you feel good baby." Jimin didn't say anything , a small smirk crept onto his face as his eyes sparkled with desire and lust.

I took off both his shorts and his boxers, making his member spring out, i licked my lips seeing his rosy tip leaking in precum. I attached my lips onto his tip, my tongue swirling around on his slit. "O-oh shit, baby." Jimin groaned as his legs twitched in delight, he tangled his fingers into my hair, pushing his member into my mouth, making me gag slightly. "Such a slut for my cock, aren't you, princess?" Jimin let out a breathy chuckle as I bobbed my head back and forward, I moaned against his cock, making him twitch in my mouth as he let out a hiss.

"I-I'm cumming, baby." He thrusted upwards quickly, his tip hitting the back of the throat as he was throat-fucking me. I felt a warm liquid hitting my tongue as Jimin let out a loud groan.

"Swallow my little cumslut." I obeyed, swallowing every last drop and opened my mouth to show him. "Good girl." I felt my cheeks getting hotter from his praise and I looked away shyly.

Jimins hand went to my panties, feeling the wet patch on it. "Damn Angel, you're so wet for me, hm?" His voice deepened as he spoke huskily, sending shivers down my spine. He pressed against my sensitive bud, making me whine. "Patience pup." He replies in a mischievous tone which made me pout, as I grind against his finger, trying to gain any type of friction.

"You're like a bitch in heat." He cupped my clothed pussy, making me gasp from the touch. "Do you still wanna make daddy feel good?" I looked up at him, nodding eagerly. "Yes daddy."

He took off my panties, making my heart pound in excitement, then pulled me closer to straddle him again. He rubbed his tip against my clit, making me moan softly before sliding his member easily inside my entrance because of how wet I am, my walls clenching on him immediately, making Jimin hiss as I threw my head back.

"I want you to ride me until your legs are fucking trembling, until your pussy is so overstimulated that it's swollen shut and even then, you can't stop until I tell you to."