Principal🔞 | Park Jimin

My pencil touched the paper as I began doodling over it, I was in my own zone and totally oblivious to the teacher walking up to me. "Y/N!" My teacher shouted, making me jump slightly at the loud sound. "Give it to me." She held her hand out, I sighed then put the notebook into her hand and she began to walk away. "Fucking hell..." I muttered under my breath and my teacher turned around, staring at me with anger.

"Go to the principal's office! I will not take this kind of language in my class." She spat as she pointed towards the door, I rolled my eyes and packed up my books before making my way out the class room and to the principal's office.

I stood infront of the principal's door and knocked on it. "Come in." I walked into the office and shut the door behind me. The principal sat down his paperwork, looking up at me while running his fingers through his hair. "Why must you always get into trouble miss y/n?" He sighed, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Why must you be so fucking hot, Principal Park?" I retorted, making my way towards him.

I pulled his chair back and straddled him, I took his glasses off then put them on the table. He put his hands on my hips and looked into my eyes. "We can't keep doing this in college, baby." He spoke up, caressing my hips softly.

I brought my lips closer to his neck, leaving soft kisses over it, he tilted his and head to give me more access. "You love it." I whispered in his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. He sucked in a breath, letting out a shaky moan.

We heard a knock on the door and Jimin eyes widened, I hid under his desk and he brought his chair closer to the desk to hide me. I unzipped his trousers and let out his erect member from his boxers, Jimin looked down at me and gave me a warning look and I smile innocently at him.

"C-come in." He cleared his throat and the staff member walked in. "These are some paperwork that you need to look over." The staff said to him. I licked and sucked the tip of his member, feeling his member twitch at the sensation, he moaned slightly before covering it with a fake cough.

"Is everything okay Principal Park?" The staff member asked in concern. "I-I'm fine, just have alittle cough." He smiled at her and waved her off. I put his whole member in my mouth, making me slightly gag while I used my hand to rub the rest of his member I couldn't fit in my mouth. "O-oh my god..." Jimin whispered.

"If you're not feeling well, you need to get some rest Principal Park." The staff member spoke again. "D-don't worry about me, I will be okay, I got a lot of paper work to do, you may leave." Jimin replies quickly, not wasting a breath, then the staff member left hesitantly. He pulled me up by my wrist and bend me over against the desk with my ass sticking out. He slapped my ass cheek, making me jolt forward.

"Such a little vixen, aren't you?" He spat out angrily and pulled my panties to the side, trailing his finger up and down my wet pussy. "Look at how wet you are and I barely touched you." His voice deepened, licking his lips in anticipation.

"I would've loved to taste your sweetness angel, but you got a problem to fix." He didn't waste another minute and shoved his member inside my folds, making the both of us moan loudly.

"S-shit baby, you're so sexy like this." Jimin grunts as he spanked me again. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I cried out in pleasure, feeling him stretching out my walls.

He pounds harshly against my g-spot, making my eyes roll back, he wrapped my hair around his hands, pulling my hair, making me arch my back.

"j-jimin...fuck baby." I whimpered, feeling him hitting my womb repeatedly. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me back against him as he thrusted against me in a fast pace, his balls hitting my ass with each thrust.

"You're gonna cum for me, princess?" He growled darkly in my ear, making my knees buckle, and I nodded quickly. "Words." He squeezed my neck tightly.

"Y-yes d-daddy." I tried to speak out. "Good girl." He kissed my head before giving hard thrusts, feeling my orgasm fastly approaching. "Cum for me angel." Just like that, I unravelled under him, my legs quivering as I cum all over his member and his juices filled me up.

We both tried to catch our breath before fixing up our clothing. Jimin grabs my throat and smashes his lips against mine, our tongues danced together eagerly, his lips tasted like strawberry chapstick, so soft as it moved against mine. We slowly pulled away, looking attentively at each other.

"Get to your next class." He patted my ass, making me walk towards the door with a big smirk on my face. "Oh and baby?" Jimin spoke out and I turned my head in his direction, with my hand on the handle, looking at him in confusion.

"You better be on my bed ready for me when I get home princess."