Threesome🔞 | Jikook x Y/N

Walking into the strip club, the loud music was playing as some male strippers danced on stage and others danced effortlessly on the pole.

I sat down on the couch comfortably, a few strippers coming up to me and offering me a dance but I declined. I looked around attentively and 2 strippers that danced on the pole caught my eye, one with beautifully blonde hair, he radiates such innocence and another one with dark raven hair, he looked so mysterious.

I saw the manager and called her over to bring the 2 guys to me for a private dance, the blonde haired looked so shy, blushing slightly while the raven haired was more harder to read.

I thanked the manager and both of them walked me to the private room, it was dark, filled with neon lights and a large black couch. I sat down, giving both the males a smirk. "So what's both your names?" I tilted my head to observe their figure shamelessly. "Jungkook." The raven haired guy spoke up nonchalantly. I moved my gaze to the blonde haired and he smiled sweetly, making me silently coo. "J-jimin, miss.." he stuttered cutely. "Call me y/n, baby." Both of them nodded in acknowledgment.

I nodded my head for them to start their dance, Jimin started to grind against Jungkook, with Jungkook's hands on Jimin's waist guiding him to the beat of the music. Their moves were smooth and perfect, making me lick my lips in anticipation.

Jimin moved closer to me, straddling me. His hands were on the edge of the couch, while he moved his hips against me. I put my hands on his waist, feeling his toned body moving against me. I made my way up from his abs to his chest, his bare chest on display making the atmosphere hotter.

I took his sensitive nipple between my fingers, lightly pinching it and a high pitched moan escaped his lips, making my pussy throb at the affect I left on him. I pushed him off me and laid him on the couch, with me sat on top of him, his eyes widened in surprise, making me mischievously grin in return. "I'm sorry baby, I know it's against the rules to touch, but I couldn't help it." Jimin didn't say anything and continued to stare. I moved my gazed to jungkook, he stood there, watching the scene unfold.

I told him to come closer with my index finger and he immediately obliged. He towered over me and I began to grind my hips against Jimin's clothed bulge, his body tenses, making his breathing more shallow. My hands were on his chest as I felt myself getting wetter through my panties. I took off both my jeans and my panties, Jimin looked down at my pussy, seeing the slick rolling down to my thighs, making his eyes darkened in desire and lust.

I took off his underwear and his huge thick dick sprung out. I looked back up at him "can I play with you baby?" And he nodded eagerly "y-yes please." I aligned his member by my entrance and sunk down on him, his member stretching my walls out, making me scream out in delight.

I turned to take jungkook's underwear off, his cock on full display, his tip has a dark shade of pink as pre-cum leaked out of it, making my mouth water. I put his whole dick inside my mouth, feeling his tip hitting the back of my throat as Jimin's hands were on my breasts, massaging it while I felt his tip hitting my womb, making me moan against Jungkook's dick and he moaned out in response from the vibration.

"F-fuck, that's a good slut." Jungkook grunts out as he gripped my hair and started to throat-fucked me, making me gag slightly. Tears trickled down my pink cheeks as I felt Jimin hitting my g-spot, hearing his high moans, I saw him from the corner of my eyes, watching jungkook fucking my throat.

"M-miss I'm gonna cum." Jimin shrieked as I felt his member twitching inside me.

I felt jungkook throbbing inside my mouth, he grunted with one last thrust and I felt a warm liquid on my tongue. He pulled my hair back, making me look up at him. "Swallow it." He commanded and I immediately swallowed the salty substance. Jungkook made his way to Jimin, he started licking and sucking on his sensitive nipples. I bounced up and down his member, throwing my head back as my wetness coated Jimin's dick.

"F-fuck, fuck, fuck." I cursed out, feeling a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. "M-mummy, can I please cum?" I looked in shock from the way he addressed me but slowly it turned into excitement. "Cum for me baby." I moaned, as Jimin pounded into me rapidly and with one hard thrust his shoots his load inside me, he pulled out and our mixed cum streams out of me.

I looked at jungkook and he motioned for Jimin to sit up to which he obliged and he gave me a devilish smirk. He forcefully pushes me onto my knees, making me face Jimin's semi-erect member. "Suck it." I submit to him and took Jimin's cock into my mouth, making Jimin whine at the overstimulation. I felt Jungkook, without any warning, slamming into me from behind and i instantly clench around him, making him hiss.

"Did you really think we were done princess?"