Mr. Park🔞 | Park Jimin

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times due to the brightness of the sun peaking through the curtains. I took my phone and glanced at the time. 9:20 am. "Aww shit." I facepalmed as I slowly got out of bed and stretched. I walked over to my closet, taking my clothes out and got dressed. I put my backpack over my shoulders and walked out the door.

I checked the time on my phone as I reached college. 9.46am. I rolled my eyes as I sighed. I walked into the classroom and my teacher stopped talking, looking at me in annoyance.
"Y/N, you are 46 minutes late to the lesson."
"Thanks for stating that, captain obvious." I said under my breath but somehow he heard me as his jaw clenched and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"We will discuss this at the end of the lesson." I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lesson ended and I wanted to get out before Mr. Park noticed. As I opened the door, it slammed right shut and got locked then he put my hair to one side. I could feel his breath on my skin, it sent shivers down my spine.
"You're wearing that, coming to my lesson late, then you try to disrespect me infront of the class?" He whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and turned my around. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't punish you?" He looked into my eyes, full of intensity, waiting for an answer.

"Because...I'm cute?" I answered as I gave a cute pout.

"Being cute can only get you so far, Princess."
He smirked as his hands tightened around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby, it was fun to see you pissed off." I let out a giggle as I tried to explain myself.

"Plus.." I began talking again as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Seeing your jaw clenched like that because you were pissed off was so fucking hot." I whispered as I bit my lip seductively.

"Yeah? Well you're about to see me a whole lot more pissed." He smirked as he spanked my ass, making me let out a low yelp.

Jimin smashes his lips against mine, he tapped my thighs, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, then he smashes me against the wall. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, but I wouldn't let him win and he slightly growled at that, it sent tingles down my lower region and I felt myself getting wetter.

He walked towards his desk, placing me on it without breaking the kiss. I pulled away to catch my breath and looked at Jimin in the eyes, his eyes were dark and full of lust. He roughly took my panties off and threw it somewhere in the room. He spreads my legs and looked at my wet folds, he growls again from the sight and it sent vibrations down my pussy. His finger traced my clit and rubbed it in circles, making me gasp at my feeling. "Look at how wet you are, and I barely even touched you." His voice deepened as he licked his lips in anticipation. Jimin lower himself infront of my pussy and started eating me out. I closed my eyes, my lips parted as soft moans escaped my mouth. "Look at me." He slapped my thigh, making me open my eyes and jump slightly from the sensation.

I looked at Jimin as I bit my lips to contain my moans. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Jimin I'm cumming!" He stopped after I said that and I whined at the loss of contact.
"That's your punishment babygirl, now turn around." I got off his desk, my legs were shaking slightly, then I turned around with my face on his desk and my ass sticking out. Jimin landed a slap on my ass, "you're so fucking sexy like this." He spoke as he rubbed my ass to ease the pain of the sting. He suddenly slammed his dick inside my pussy and I let out a loud moan. Jimin put his hand over my mouth to quieten my moans.

"Shh baby, you wouldn't want anyone to hear how good your teacher is fucking you now, hm?" He whispered darkly in my ear and I nodded. He thrusted hardly and deeply inside of me, making him hit my G-spot repetitively, I held the edge of the desk as I tried to moan quietly. "F-fuck Jimin." I moaned as Jimin went to grab my breasts as he continued to thrust quickly inside me.

"I-i love you." He keep repeating these words with every thrust, and I clenched around his dick. "Fuck princess, you're so tight." He hissed as he massages my breasts. "Baby, I'm cumming, please don't stop." I begged as I felt a familiar knot forming in my stomach again. He thrusted in an inhuman pace as he grabbed a chunk of my hair, making me arch my back. "Cum for me babygirl." He moans in my ear, which sent me over the edge. I coated Jimin dick with my juices and he filled me up with his own. He pulled out slowly and both our juices streamed out of em. He got a tissue from the desk to clean me up and turned me around.

"You did so good baby." He gave me a peck on the lips and I smiled at him.

"However, as your boyfriend, I should be the only one seeing you like this." He looked into my eyes as he grabbed my hands. "I don't want competition Y/N, I don't want anyone to look at you the way I do." Jimin spoke with full seriousness, it warmed my heart, I smiled with sincerity then gave him a peck on the lips.
"There's only you baby, no one can make me feel the way you do, I only have eyes for you." I caressed his cheek and Jimin gave me his cute eye smile, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Your break is finishing soon, get to your next class." He patted myself ass, I walked towards the door and I heard Jimin call out for me. "Oh and Y/N?" I turned around and looked at him.

"Don't tease me with that outfit again." He spoke as his eyes travelled up and down my body. I licked my lips before responding, "then I wouldn't get the reaction I want Mr. Park." I smirked as I turned around and exited the room.