BDSM Kinks🔞 | Park Jimin

•𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄•
Jimin tied your wrists together tightly making you whimper slightly from the discomfort.
"Aww baby, did that hurt?" He pouted in a mocking manner and you nodded your head timidly.
"Well too bad, you shouldn't have flirted with someone else when I was right infront of you." His voice deepened, it sent shivers down your spine. He tied you to the bed then pulled back to stare at you, his eyes darkened in anger and you looked away from the intensity of his gaze.
"I'm sorry daddy." You whimpered. He moved his face closer to you and gave you a sinister smile.
"You will be."

• 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘•
"Count princess." Jimin spoke in a demanding tone as you bent over on his lap and you felt another sting on your ass.
"15.." you croaked out as tears continue to escape your eyes.
"One more for me kitten." He cooed as he landed another slap on your butt cheek before rubbing it straight after to soothe the pain.
"16.." you whimpered, he turned you around and sat you on his lap.
"I'm sorry daddy." You spoke up as tears clouded your vision again.
"I forgive you beautiful." he ran his fingers through your hair to calm you down.

•𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀•
Jimin thrusted himself behind you, filling your walls up to the brim, his balls hitting your ass with each thrust. He grabs a fist full of your hair and pulls it back so you face the mirror. "Look how needy you are baby, so fucked and sweaty, you can barely even stand up." He growled, thrusting in an inhuman pace as he watched you through the mirror, seeing your eyes slowly close and your mouth open, hearing your pretty moans. "Fuck baby, your legs are shaking." it sparked up his arousal even more, making him groan, seeing the effect he has on you.

•𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌•
Pressing a finger against your clothed pussy, you let out a whimper as Jimin watched each of your movements attentively. You pushed your panties to the side, gliding your finger up and down against your glistening folds, Jimin groaned, seeing how wet you were and he felt his pants tighten. You pushed your fingers inside your dripping core and loud moans escaped your lips.
"D-Daddy.."
"Fuck baby..you look so fucking gorgeous, but I bet my cock can pleasure you better hm?"

•𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊•
Jimin was pounding into you so deep, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he continued to hit your sweet spot. "You're gonna cum for me you fucking naughty slut?" Jimin spat as he grabbed onto your jaw tightly. "P-please daddy...let me cum." You sobbed out as you felt your orgasm approaching. "Aww, you're such a needy whore for my cock, aren't you?" You moaned in response and he thrusted into you deeply, feeling his tip hit your womb, making you roll your eyes to the back of your head. "Too bad dirty girls like you don't get to cum." He pulled out, making you whine and pushed you on your knees so your face is infront of his member. "Now suck my cock, like the little cock slut you are."