Lingerie🔞 | Park Jimin

I heard the door open and I smirked mischievously to myself. "Baby I'm home." I heard Jimin shout out. "I'm in the kitchen." I responded as I stood by the pan as I added ingredients into it and I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. "Smells good." He whispered in my ear. He put my hair to one side and started leaving soft kisses on my neck, making me tilt my head to give him more access.

I snapped out of my daze, turning around to face Jimin, I put my hands on his chest to stop him any further. "I got a surprise for you." Jimin raised his eyebrow at me intriguingly. "Show me then." He crosses his arms as he leaned his back against the counter.

I untied my robe and slowly took it off, giving him a full view of my white lingerie and Jimin's eyes widen in surprise. "Do you like what you see daddy?" I bit my lip seductively as I leaned in front of him with my hand on his chest. "Fuck..." He muttered under his breath. He put his hands on my hips, feeling every curve. "You're so fucking beautiful." He looked me in the eyes, his gaze was intense and lustful. 

"Daddy I want you so badly." I whined, putting my hands on his harden bulge, giving it a gentle squeeze and a soft moan escaped his beautifully pink plumped lips. Jimin turned the stove off from where the food was cooking on and put me over his shoulder and walked upstairs to our bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed and took off his shirt to show his beautifully sculptured body. He slowly walked closer to me, like a predator hunting it's prey, making my heart beat irregularly. He hovered over me, putting my hands over his abs and slowly tracing down it. "This is all yours." He looked into my eyes, making me lick my lips and slowly nod. He leaned down and left soft kisses from my neck down to my stomach.

He pulled my white panties to the side, putting his finger near my entrance and entered a digit "you're so fucking wet for me, Princess." He growled, pulling his finger out, making me whimper from the emptiness. He took his trousers and boxers off, his big and veiny member standing out and aligned himself by my entrance.

Jimin entered my throbbing pussy and I immediately clench around him, we both moaned out. "s-so fucking tight ." He growled as he held my hips securely and rammed himself inside me, I held onto the bedsheets, feeling him ripping out my insides. "A-ah daddy..." I groaned, feeling his member hit my womb repeatedly.

"Look at your tummy, angel." He cooed, his fingers caressing my skin to show the bulge in my stomach every time he thrusts into me.

"You like how daddy's filling you up hm? Daddy's gonna stretch this pretty pussy of yours nicely."

Jimin thrusted in an inhuman pace, making my pussy pulsate around him. I felt a knot forming in my stomach as I felt my orgasm approaching. "D-daddy I'm gonna cum, please please let me cum." I cried out in pleasure as Jimin continues to pound into my g-spot. He put his thumb on my swollen clit and began to rub in a quick circular motion, making my orgasm come faster. "Cum for me my precious little slut." With the other hand he landed a slap onto my thigh, making me yelp as I cum all over his member.

Jimin continued to thrust fast, making me whimper from the overstimulation. "I want to fuck this pussy of yours all night." He grunted as I felt his member twitch inside me. "Fuck..." He shoots his seeds inside me, filling me up. He smashes his lips against mine, his lips were so soft as it moved quickly against mine.

He pulled away slowly, looking into my eyes. "Shit...I can't get enough of you baby." I chuckled softly and caressed his cheek. "Can I finish making our dinner now?" I looked at him mischievously and Jimin gave me his devilish smirk.

"Who says I'm done with you?" I widened my eyes, as I felt a touch of fear.

"You look so gorgeous, wearing this pretty little lingerie for me." He cooed, and I felt my cheeks getting hotter as I let out a shy smile.

"I'm going to enjoy ruining you and mark you all over your body, my pretty little canvas."