Visiting him at work🔞 | Park Jimin

I walked Into Jimin's office to see him sat by his desk and on the phone with his business partner, he gave me a small smile and I returned it. I turned around to lock the door then walked up to him, he watched each move of mine with intensity, I turned his chair around so his body faced me.

I kneeled down and unbuckled his belt, pulling down both his trousers and boxers and his member sprung out. Jimin's eyes widened when he realised what I was up to. I lightly squeezed his member and he moaned softly before covering it up with a fake cough. "Y-yes Mr Lee, I've sent the documents to you." Jimin stuttered and gave me a warning look, making me smirk in return.

I swirled my tongue on his tip, feeling his member twitch before taking his whole member into my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down while looking up at his facial expressions, he threw his head back with his eyes closed and his lips parted. He let out a loud groan, "mhm...yes I am fine Mr Lee, can we discuss this later? I have a client." Jimin spoke through gritted teeth before ending the call.

He forcefully pulled me up, bending me over his desk, pulling my skirt up and landed a slap on my ass. "Such a needy fucking slut, aren't you? Couldn't even wait till I got home." He landed another slap on my ass. He ripped off my panties and threw it to the side, his finger tracing along my wet folds. "you're dripping and I barely touched you." Jimin whispered in my ear, nipping at my earlobe. His tip was circling my clit, making my legs slightly shake. "D-Daddy please.."

Jimin chuckled at my helpless state. "Tell me baby, what do you want?"

"P-please fuck me daddy.."

The second I finished my sentence, Jimin slammed himself inside me, pounding into me rapidly.

"Y-yes Daddy...j-just like that." I whimpered as my body trembles in pleasure. Jimin groans before turning me over to face him, throwing my leg onto his shoulder, I gasped when I felt him getting deeper, hitting my g-spot. He repeatedly hit my sweet spot, making me roll my eyes as I clench around his member.

"Ahh fuck baby.. do that again." He hissed as I clench around him again, making him ploughed into me mercilessly, gripping my thigh and harshly slapping it.

He tangled his fingers into my hair, smashing his lips onto mine, his tongue fighting eagerly against mine, it was passionate and lustful. His thrust had gotten slower, making me whine against his lips. "Please Daddy, harder." He gave short and hard thrusts, digging his nails into my thighs. "You take my cock so well princess."

"Daddy I'm gonna cum, please let me cum." I cried out as I felt a familiar knot forming in my stomach. Jimin rubbed my clit in circles as I felt him twitching inside me, indicating his release.

"Cum for me babygirl, show daddy how good he makes you feel." My body shakes vigorously under him as I came and jimin hisses as he releases his load inside me, he gently pulls out, our mixed juices dripping down my thighs as we both were breathing heavily.

My eyes were on Jimin, capturing his every detail, his forehead was slightly sweaty as some strands of his messy hair stuck to it. He looked so fucking sexy and I could feel myself getting more aroused at his state. Jimin noticed my stare, making him smirk, he pulled me off the desk carefully, my legs were wobbly, making it hard to stand still and he called his assistant while pulling up both his boxers and trousers.

"Chaeyoung, cancel any appointments I have today." He declined the call, pulling me out of his office and taking me into the elevator, the elevator closed when he pressed the ground floor button, just before we made it to the ground floor he pressed the stop button, making the elevator immediately stop.

He pulled on my bottom lip with his thumb, making me stare into his eyes, seeing it clouded with lust, I closed my thighs tightly to gain friction on my throbbing pussy.

"You drive me absolutely crazy y/n." He whispered while leaving soft kisses on my neck, making me tilt my head to give him more access.

"I just can't get enough of you." He brought his lips closer to mine, our lips just an inch from eachother.

He taps my thigh, making me jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He quickly pulled down both his trousers and his boxers, making my heart beat quicker in excitement.

"Now take me like good girl you are."