Mummy🔞 | Park Jimin

I stood infront of the mirror, putting on my red lace panties and fixed up my black skirt that went down to my thighs. I heard a notification go off on my phone, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and saw Jimin sent me a message, letting me know he was downstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror, smirking before making my way downstairs. I walked out of my door to see Jimin leaning against his car, the second he saw me his cheeks turned a dark shade of pink.

"Is something wrong baby?"  I questioned as I traced my fingers on his chest.

"N-no...y-you look very nice." He cleared his throat and gestured me to his car. He opened the door for me, I gave him a smile before sitting inside the car.

Jimin parked infront of the cinema, he turned off the ignition and opened his door before opening mine. Jimin was always the shy one in our relationship, i was the one that had to pursue any type of physical contact. I wrapped my arm around his waist, letting my hand slip down to his ass and giving it a light squeeze.

He jolted slightly, turning his head, giving me a shocked expression, I shrugged and put my hand back around his waist.

We got our drinks and popcorn and gave the ticket lady our tickets for her to scan. She kept glancing at Jimin, I felt my anger rising and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
I looked back at the ticket lady and she hung her head low in embarrassment.

We walked into our screening room, a few people were already seated, the lights were dim and the movie was about to start.

"Let's sit in the back, baby." I spoke up and Jimin nodded in agreement. The movie started and Jimin was only focused on the screen. However, he was the only one on my mind, I found myself staring at him, from his sparkling dark brown eyes to his pink plumped lips and to his sharp jawline. I bit my lip from looking at his smooth neck, wanting to fill it with beautiful hickeys, marking him as mine. I subconsciously clenched my thighs together, trying to get the dirty thoughts out of my head.

I put my hand on Jimin's thigh, making him flinch. I moved my hand to massage his bulge and he groaned from the pleasure.

I straddled him and moved his hands to my hips. "Y/N...w-what are you doing?" Jimin asked in panic but I gave him a smirk. "Shh baby, mummy wants to make you feel good." I put my index finger on his lips to quieten him down and he nodded hesitantly.

I got off him, I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans before pulling down both his jeans and boxers. His member sprung out, the veins popped out, and the tip was pink and leaked with pre-cum. "Damn baby, you're so hard for mummy and she barely did anything yet." I took his member in my hand, giving it a squeeze and I felt it twitch in my hand. "M-mummy please..." Jimin whimpered as he squirmed in his seat. "What do you want me to do to you baby?" I looked into his eyes, asserting my dominance over him.

"P-please take me in y-your m-mouth." I smirked, satisfied with his answer and took only his tip into my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue on his tip. I took his whole member, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat. Jimin lets out a low moan as he grabbed onto the armrest tightly. "O-oh my god..." he uttered as I increased my speed, feeling myself gag slightly as my eyes got glassy from the tears.

"M-mummy i-i'm cumming!" He whispered, I felt his member twitch in my mouth and I pulled away, depriving him of my touch.

Jimin whined from the loss of contact "M-mummy please let me cum." He looked at me with his doe eyes. "Not yet baby, you will cum inside me." I straddled him once again, I put his hand on my panties, feeling how soaked I was for him.

"Look how wet you made mummy." His eyes widened and he licked his lip in anticipation. I pushed my panties to the side and aligned his member at my entrance. I sunk myself down on him and I threw my head back as we both let out a moan."F-fuck mummy." Jimin groaned as I moved up and down on him. "Shit baby, you're making mummy feel so good." I whimpered as I felt him stretch my walls out. "Tell mummy how good she makes you feel."

"S-so good mummy..." he groaned out, I stopped my movements and moved my head closer to his neck.

"How much do you want me baby?" I gave soft kisses and left purple marks in the process. "S-so much." Jimin stuttered as he tried to contain his moans. "Prove it then." My breath fanned his neck, making him shiver.

Jimin held my waist and bucked his hips upwards, filling me up completely and thrusted in me rapidly.

"M-mummy...you're so tight." He groaned as he continues to pound into me eagerly. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and tugged on it tightly and Jimin grunted in response.

I put my other hand on my mouth to stop my loud moans as I felt Jimin hitting my
G-spot. "T-there.." I croaked out and Jimin angled himself to continued to hit on my sweet spot. "Ahh fuck baby, I'm cumming!" My voice was hoarse as I felt a knot in my stomach. I moved my hand down to my clit and rubbed it quickly, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I felt Jimin's member throbbed inside me, indicating he was about to cum.

Jimin's thrusts became sloppy and with one last thrust he emptied his load inside of me and my legs shook from the intense pleasure as my cum covered his member. He slowly pulled out of me, and my eyes landed on his figure and I tried to steady my breathing. His chest was moving up and down quickly, sweat formed on his forehead and his hair was messy. He made me needy all over again.

I pulled him by his shirt and smashed my lips against his, it took him a second to respond, I nipped at his bottom lip and he hissed at the sensation. I pulled away and saw his lips were red and swollen.

"Did I do good mummy?" Jimin asked lowly as his cheeks were a dark shade of pink. I cooed internally from his cuteness and grabbed his member, making him whimper from the over sensitivity.

" you did amazing baby, but I ain't done with you."