Car sex🔞 | Park Jimin

Jimin and I were in the car, he was driving us back home from another one of his boring business dinners. I laid my head on the head restraint, closing my eyes as I took a deep breath. I turned my head to glance at Jimin's side profile.

He looked ethereal in the moonlight, with his silky brown locks parted in the middle, his kissable pink plumped lips that I wanted to smash my lips against, and his sexy sharp jawline. Everything about him added to his beauty.

I placed my hand on his thigh, giving it a light squeeze, he tensed, looking at me for a split second before his eyes were back on the road. I moved my hand to his bulge, massaging it through his jeans, making Jimin clench his hands tightly around the steering wheel.

"Y/N, what are you doing." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him innocently. Jimin didn't answer and placed his hand on my thigh, making me jump slightly in my seat. He caressed my exposed skin, making my breath hitch, his touch was sending shivers down my spine.

His hand goes underneath my skirt, pressing his thumb against my clit through my panties, making me moan softly. His fingers pushed my panties to the side  and dipped his index finger between my wet folds. "Fuck baby, you're soaked." A sly grin crept onto his lips and I bucked my hips in response. He inserted his middle finger into my entrance, making me squirm and whimper.

He used his thumb to rub my swollen bud in circles, I let out a shaky moan from the intense pleasure. I felt my orgasm approaching, I held onto his arm as I threw my head back. Before I could cum, he retracted his fingers which was full of precum then put it in his mouth, tasting my juices. "So sweet." He cooed before pulling over to the side of the road.

"Get in the back seat. Now!" His powerful voice radiated dominance, making me submit in a second. He followed me to the back seat, I laid down on the seats with him on top of me, staring down at me with those dark lustful eyes.

He ripped my black panties off me, feeling the cold air against my pussy. I tried to close my legs but Jimin held them open and looked down at my pussy, making me blush slightly from embarrassment.

"Your pussy is so red and wet, just waiting for my cock to fill it." He cooes as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers, pulling it down with his boxers, making his member spring out.

"I want to eat you so badly kitten, but I can't wait any longer to be inside you." He spoke huskily, teasing my slick folds with his pink tip.

Without another word, he aligned himself at my entrance, sinking down into my folds and feeling me up completely, making me groan at the fullness. I held onto the seat tightly as I adjusted to his length.

"Ah f-fuck baby." I moaned out, my breasts bounced rhythmically with his thrusts. Jimin massaged it, licked it, sucked it, and nibbled on it, sending me into ecstasy. His balls continued to slap my ass with each thrust, the only sounds were our sinful moans and our skin's slapping against eachother as he went deeper into my heat.

"My little slut is taking me so well." I clawed into his back, feeling my pussy throb even more from his dirty talk. His thrusts grew, leading him to pull out almost immediately before smashing his hips into me again, sexy grunts leaving his hips with each movement, making my eyes roll to the back of my head from the immense pleasure.

"Fuck, right there daddy." I felt him hitting my sweet spot repeatedly, making me wrap my legs around his waist, hitting me even deeper. He was hitting all the right places, clouding my mind with only the pleasure he gives me.

"Shit baby, you're so fucking tight." Jimin growled, feeling me clench around his sick as I felt heat rushing with my orgasm approaching.

"You look so hot under me, princess." He pants as he wrapped his hand around my neck, fucking me impossibly harder.

"Daddy, I'm cumming." I moaned out as he tightened his hold around my neck.

"Cum for me." He whispered in my ear and I unravel under him, my legs trembling from the intense orgasm, my juice covered his member as his cum filled my tight, throbbing walls. He rode out his orgasm as a string of curses left his mouth.

He pulled out and collapsed onto me, his head on my neck, his breathing tickling my skin. He left light kisses, making me smile in content. His hand trailed down to my clit, rubbing it vigorously, I gasped and whimpered from the overstimulation, making him grin into my skin.

His dick slipped inside me again, pounding into me mercilessly, making me whine. He forcefully grabbed my jaw, making me look at him.

"Prepare for a long night kitten, because I don't plan on stopping any time soon."