Fuck me daddy🔞 | Park Jimin

Jimin and I were sat opposite eachother in a beautiful fancy restaurant. I leaned on my hand with my elbow rested on the table as my eyes were fixated on the gorgeously sculptured man in front of me who was looking down at the menu.

As if he could sense me looking at him, he shifted his gaze from the menu to me and raised his eyebrow.
I took off my heel and brushed my foot against his crotch and he flinched slightly. He narrowed his eyes at me, warningly and I smiled innocently at him.

"Fuck me daddy." I whispered to him and his eyes darkened immediately with his jaw clenched. He stood up, grabbing my wrist and forcefully dragged me to the washroom.

He pushed me into a stall, locking it behind him then turned around, looking at me and grabbed me by the jaw.

"You couldn't wait till we got home, you needy fucking slut?"

"N-no daddy, I couldn't wait." I squirmed at his dominance and he turned me around so my face was against the wall.

"You better keep your moans in baby, because I'm not going easy on you." He growled in my ear then takes both his trousers and boxers off. He puts my panties to the side then shoves his member inside me, making both of us moan lowly.

"Fuck baby, so tight and wet." He huskily said in my ear and gripped my hips as he began to thrust.

"Fuck daddy, please go deeper." I whispered as I felt him going faster, it made me roll my eyes back. He bents me down, my ass on full display for him and he spreads my legs further apart with his knees. I felt a painful yet pleasurable sting on my ass cheek and I jolted.

"Oh baby, I love your pretty ass, too bad I don't like blank canvas'." He chuckled darkly and I bit my lip in anticipation. He angled himself to hit my sweet spot and whined as he hit it repeatedly.

"Fuck, princess." Jimin moaned in my ear. He abruptly wrapped my hair in his hand,m and pulled me backwards, arching my back.

"Is this what you wanted you dirty girl?" He growled as he continued to pound into me while repeatedly spanking me black and blue.

"Y-yes, daddy." I moaned out, feeling him filling me up to the brim. His hand slips down to my neck, wrapping it around my neck, cutting off my moans.

"The next day I'll have you sore, shaking and voiceless." I felt tears forming as he cuts off my breathing, but it felt so fucking good.

"P-please..." I croaked out, his hand still secured around my neck.

"Hm? What was that baby?" He cooed mockingly as he thrusted harder in me, bring me closer to my orgasm, I couldn't even form a sentence.

"D-daddy...I'm c-cumming." My voice as hoarse as I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. Hearing Jimin grunt in my ear made me more wet and brought me much closer to my orgasm. His member twitched inside me, he pulled me by my neck back against his chest while his other hand held my thighs tightly.

"Shit...me too princess, you're making daddy feel very good." His thrusts became sloppier and with one last hard thrust his cum filled me up and my juices coated his member. We both rode out our highs before he slips out of me and turns me around to face him.

My face was flushed red as we both tried to catch our breath, Jimin's eyes were still completely dark from lust, strings of his hair were stuck to his forehead as he was lightly sweating. This man had high stamina.

"We should get back, daddy." I looked down, blushing and biting my lip. As I was about to walk out of the stall, he pulled me back.

He smashed his lips against mine, our tongues were dancing together eagerly, he puts my arms above my head and grinds his member near my sensitive heat, making me whimper.

"Oh we are not finished yet baby girl. I'm going to punish the fuck out of you and you're going to take it all like a good girl."