Sex Therapist🔞 | Park Jimin

I stood infront of the door, fiddling with my fingers, my heart beat increased as I contemplated back and forward on whether I should proceed with this, if I should talk to a stranger about my sex problems.

Taking a deep breath, I finally worked up the courage to knock on the door. A young man who looked to be in his middle 20's answered the door. My eyes widened as I took in his features. He long dark locks that trailed over his eyes, he had gorgeous pink plumped lips and a strong defined jawline, and the suit he was wearing complimented his whole look.

"Excuse me, Miss?" He waved his hand infront of my face to gain my attention. I snapped out of my daze, I felt blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment.

I looked down at my fingers as I played with them, "I'm sorry, are you Dr Park?" I spoke up nervously.

"Yes, do you have an appointment?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yes...At 5:30?" I replied as I looked into his beautiful dark brown orbs.

"Ahh, Mrs Lee, come in." He smiled gracefully as he opened the door further for me to come in.

I nodded shyly as I walked through the doors and sat on the couch. I bit my lip as I looked down at my lap.

He sat down on his chair, getting a clipboard with a paper on it and a pen. "So what was the reason you wanted to see me today, Mrs Lee?" He asked.

"W-well I-" I stuttered and I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Mrs Lee, whatever we discuss here today will be strictly confidential, so don't feel embarrassed or afraid to speak about your issues" He reassured me and gave me a comforting smile.

"Well...My husband and I have a lot of issues in our marriage, he comes home late, he doesn't make me feel loved, and in the bedroom, everything is bland, repetitive, I feel like he only has sex with me when it's convenient for him, I feel used, and I can't even get an..." I stopped mid-sentence, as I looked down at my lap again.

"An orgasm?" He finished my sentence and I nodded in shame. "Mrs Lee, although, sometimes people's partners are used to a particular way of having sex and they continued to do that without knowing it could have a negative impact on their partners, what he is doing to you is degrading, especially as a woman, you deserve to be treated with love and respect. " I listened to him and nodded in understanding and gave a sad smile.

"Let's do a little exercise, lay down on the couch and close your eyes." I looked up at him in confusion but complied nonetheless.

"Imagine yourself with someone, it can be anyone, and tell me what your fantasies are and what you wish to be done to you." I nodded my head, I fluttered my eyes shut, but the first person that came to mind wasn't my husband, it was Dr Park.

I bit my lip softly as I spoke out, "I wish someone was on top of me, rubbing his fingers on my clit, while whispering dirty things into my ear to get me more riled up and aroused, I wish someone would be rough, like pulling my hair, fucking me hard, slapping my ass, I want him to leave hickeys all over my body..." I trailed off, the imagination felt so vivid, I licked my lips as I squeezed my thighs shut to gain some friction over my throbbing pussy.

I opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times before shifting my gaze to Dr Park. He looked at me intensely and I felt small and intimidated by his gaze.

He got up from his seat and made his way closer to me, every step he took, I felt my heart beat increase. He hovered over me, his eyes never left mine, his thumb trailed over my bottom lip, his soft lips finally made contact with mine, i felt intoxicated, I was hungry for him, my mind was clouding my judgement, I only wanted him.

He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against mine. "I want to make all your fantasies and wishes become a reality." He looked at me deeply for consent and I didn't waste time to nod my head. He immediately connected our lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him impossibly closer, our bodies leaving no space.

He moved away slightly to pull down both my trousers and my panties. He spread my legs and his index finger traced up and down my folds, I moaned softly to his touch. "You're so wet, Y/N." Hearing my name leave his mouth sent tingles throughout my body, it felt like music to my ears.

His head went down to my clit, he licked, teased and suck on my bud, I tangled my fingers in his hair as my eyes closed and lips parted, low moans escaping my throat in pleasure. Before I could come Dr Park pulled away and I whined at the emptiness.

I saw his lips move closer to my ear, "you taste so fucking good, princess." He whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants, along with his boxers. I looked down at his member, it was so hard and soaked in pre-cum.

"Look at what you did to me, baby." He smirked as he moved his member to my entrance. He moved the tip of his member up and down my clit, my breathing had gotten heavier.

He inserted himself into my entrance, making me moan loudly. My hands made its way to his back and dug my nails into it, there was surely going to be marks soon enough.

Dr Park grunted at that and thrusted harder, I rolled my eyes due to the immense pleasure.

"You're such a good girl, you're gonna cum for me baby?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded eagerly.

Dr Park suddenly stopped thrusting, I whined at the loss of action, i bucked my hips to gain friction from my throbbing pussy. He pushed down on my thighs to stop any further movement and narrowed his eyes at me. He grabbed onto my throat and I felt a huge rush of excitement. "Words, beautiful."

"Fuck...yes, please don't stop" I cried out, he was finally satisfied with my answer and began thrusting in me quicker, my wetness making it easier for him to slip out and thrust back in again. He smacked my thighs and I jolted from the sensation.

He turned us around, making me straddle him. "Ride me, baby." I started bouncing up and down on his member eagerly. I bit my lip tightly, I closed my eyes and crunched my eyebrows.

Dr Park's hands were on my hips, continuously guiding me as he hit my g-spot repeatedly. "Fuck, right there." I gasped at the feeling and felt a knot forming in my stomach.

Dr Park left hickeys all over my neck, and then I felt him twitch, he grunted as as he quickly bucked his hips harder, we both moaned loudly as we both came, his juices filled me up. He pulled out and we both panted heavily and I exhausted laid my head on his shoulder

"Wow...That was amazing." I spoke up as I tried to catch my breath, he let out a breathy chuckle.

"I'm Jimin by the way." He said, while grinning and I smiled back at him.

"So do you 'help' all of your patients like this?" I asked, my heart was secretly hoping for him to say no and I didn't know why.

"No, there was something about you that just made me lose all my control." He replied in a serious tone.

"You're so beautiful Y/N, and you deserve to be treated like a queen." His hands were all over me, feeling and treasuring each curve, he made me feel beautiful and wanted. I felt butterflies in my stomach, blood rushed to my cheeks, to hide my red cheeks, I buried my head in his neck, inhaling his scent. He chuckled and mumbled 'cute', which made me smile shyly in the crook of his neck.

"Please don't leave." I could hear the desperation in his voice, he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and I nodded.

————————————————————————
Posted: 9th November 2021
A/N: I just wanted to put out a disclaimer, I don't in any way condone cheating, this is just a one shot, and whatever I write is for entertainment purposes ONLY and not meant to offend anybody.