𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Hello again mon amour, I hope you liked the book (unless you came straight from the beginning note, then you either finished this book before OR YOU'RE TRYING TO SPOIL YOURSELF).

Don't spoil yourself PLEASE-- what you read here will ruin your non-knowledge of this book... go back to chapter one please<3

If you're reading this now, then I am hoping you aren't being rebellious and are reading this with absolutely no knowledge of this book. Yes? We are good? Thank you. Without further ado, here is the ending note.

I would like to address something's in the story that have always come up-- some are these are complaints that are rather endless. I just want you to read this note to see things in my perspective, okay?

TW; A LITTLE MENTION OF ABUSE 
ALSO THIS IS PRETTY LONG, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN READING IT, GO AHEAD (-:

(Y/N)'s Stuttering
Most people do not like (Y/N)'s stuttering- I get it, it's kind of cringe to read in a way, but I didn't do it to make (Y/N) look "stupidly-shy" or "weak"; you have to remember something's.
First of all, (Y/N) is weak in this story, no joke. She has no experience with shooting or any sort of combat. She doesn't know how to fight, but she does know rather weird skills that most people don't know (i.e, when Oikawa points his gun at (Y/N), threatening to shoot her, (Y/N) is calm and collected, having knowledge of what a loaded gun looks like and what the shooter acts when they bluff such as this). These skills are things she picked up when living with Daishou, which brings me to my next point.
Daishou Suguru was abusive to (Y/N). He took her into his life because his lover had deceased (Mika). Heartbroken, he saw eyes for (Y/N) because of her looks. He later found out that she was a rulebreaker, having a job when she wasn't old enough to get one. Using that against her, (Y/N) began to live with Daishou since the beginning of her high-school career. 
Because of her mother's wishes of (Y/N)'s future, (Y/N) wants to be successful and go to the college of her dreams. She doesn't let this relationship between her and Daishou get the way of it, until it does... sadly.
Daishou loves (Y/N) because he can't love Mika anymore, thus he goes insane with power over her. Daishou controls her by using money against her; (Y/N) doesn't rely on her business man of a father for money, so everything she relies on is her job. Daishou offered (Y/N) free money, so she took it. 
HOWEVER, that was... a mistake. After a while, Daishou and (Y/N) made a deal; in return for (Y/N) to never leave Daishou, he would need to support (Y/N) through all of her decisions, ultimately the college dream she had. When (Y/N) would graduate high-school, Daishou would help pay for her college. It's not that (Y/N) was using Daishou for his money, it was that Daishou had always made decisions for (Y/N), she never had a choice to do anything, so this was the only decision she wanted to put her foot down, not him. Daishou accepted, but later, he'd break the deal with (Y/N) as his gang life had begun.
As his gang life had begun (around the time he began to meet with Ushijima and Oikawa), he became more abusive. As you can read from the chapters before Oikawa's death, Daishou used to hit (Y/N). Daishou hated disobedience and hit (Y/N) whenever she didn't listen or when she yelled at him. Yes, he loved her, but his love was more of obsession. 
Later on, we find out that Daishou broke his deal by wanting to marry (Y/N) instead so he could fully control her. He cut college completely out of her life, and (Y/N) didn't find out until right before he was to marry her (this was a little after she graduated high-school). This also happened one week after Oikawa and Daishou argued. (Y/N) decided that this was the last straw, so she faked her death and ran away from Daishou. Everyone in Nohebi, even in Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa believed she was dead. Daishou gave up on her completely, and (Y/N) started a new life elsewhere.

THAT IS THE BACKSTORY, NOW TO THE REAL REASON WHY SHE STUTTERS (unless you have figured it out already). 

(Y/N) stutters because she is traumatized. Her literal high-school experience was spent with this obsessed, control-freak who abused her both emotionally, verbally, and physically. She was taken away from her life for four years and had her trust broken with a guy who she loved. 

(Y/N) is then later on taken away by dudes in a gang. She didn't know their real intentions (which was genuine love), but she assumed the worst because of her past with Daishou. She believes that those the five wealthy men will hurt her like how Daishou did, and she is careful because she doesn't want to relive that life (REMEMBER, SHE RAISED HER VOICE EVEN A LITTLE AT DAISHOU, AND HE HURT HER PRETTY BADLY-- THIS WAS WHEN OIKAWA AND DAISHOU ARGUED ABOUT IT). When she realizes that they meant no harm, she stops stuttering.

SO SURE, both Daishou and the five wealthy men sort of took (Y/N) away from her life and controlled her, but there is a FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE. 

Daishou ONLY LOVED (Y/N) BECAUSE OF HOW SHE LOOKED AND HE HAD AN EMPTY HOLE IN HIS HEART. 

THE FIVE WEALTHY MEN WERE JUST TIRED OF BEING USED, AND THEY WANTED GENUINE LOVE AND THEY WERE WILLING TO WORK HARD AND WAIT FOR IT. 

THIS. IS. THE. DIFFERENCE. BETWEEN. DAISHOU. AND. THE. FIVE. WEALTHY. MEN.

DAISHOU loved (Y/N) only because he lost his true love, Mika. Daishou abused (Y/N) in any way he wanted because he didn't want to lose anyone else. He literally lied to (Y/N) and broke (Y/N)'s trust. HE EVEN BROKE THEIR DEAL (WHERE DAISHOU WILL SUPPORT HER IN HER JOURNEY OF COLLEGE), THE ONE THING THAT (Y/N) WANTED SINCE SHE WAS A CHILD. 

THE FIVE WEALTHY MEN LOVED (Y/N) GENUINELY. 
They never forced (Y/N) to do anything. They gave (Y/N) privacy and her own space. They never hit her. They respected (Y/N)'s decisions when it came to sex. They never even forced sex. They were slow with her. They were patient with her. They WAITED FOR (Y/N) TO LOVE THEM THE WAY THEY DID FOR HER.

They even paid respects to (Y/N)'s late mother... Daishou never did that. 

I KNOW THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION, BUT PLEASE THERE IS ALWAYS MORE TO THE STORY THAT I THOUGHT I MADE A LITTLE CLEAR... THERE IS ALWAYS LORE TO MY BOOKS, EVEN WHEN IT'S A FANFICTION. YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THIS, AND IF YOU DON'T, THEN SURPRISE!

I'm an author who gives backstories TO the backstories. I'm an author who takes writing fanfictions too seriously. I apologize if you don't like this, but PLEASE know that I put all my heart and soul in these fanfictions. The intricate plots are what makes this book so good, and the fanfiction itself is just my love and life. I just don't like it when people pick on the little things of my books, in every stone, there is a story behind it. 

Thank you for reading this and thank you for continuing to support me and my fanfictions. I KNOW, THEY ARE JUST FANFICTIONS, BUT THIS PLOT IS GOLDEN AND I WANTED TO POINT THIS OUT TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL IRRITATED. 

Au revoir, and I'll see you guys again another time,
Alyzabeyth

WRITTEN ON;; 07/27/2021