𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓸𝔁

I told you princess, if you are a good girl, you get rewarded

[THIRD POV]

It was the next day, and (Y/N) woke up quite early. She was seated on top of Kenma's lap, who was already up doing his work.

"Did I wake you up?" (Y/N) shook her head, "Oh, alright."

"You're up early," Kenma commented, making her confused, "It's seven am."

"Ah," she says, yawning and rubbing her eyes in a cute manner, "T-They're still not back yet?"

Kenma shrugged. "Last night they said that they were done preparing your gift, but Koutarou got really sleepy so they decided to just stay at a hotel overnight."

"M-My gift?"

Kenma nodded. "They took a whole day to prepare it for you; it just shows to you that we care about you a lot."

'What gift takes a whole day to get prepared...'

(Y/N) squirmed a bit in her position; she felt a bit awkward sitting on Kenma's lap. She never realized how much she was pushed towards his body; and what amazed her more was that Kenma didn't have a bulge like how most people would end up having after she sat on their lap.

But Kenma was definitely horny for her, there was no doubt in that. 

"Um, Kenma?" he looked at her, "C-Can I go take a shower?"

"Sure."

(Y/N) unwrapped the blanket from herself, getting off of Kenma. The two stretched up before Kenma and her walked towards her room.

"I can order us some breakfast while you're in there," Kenma suggested, making (Y/N) nod obediently, "Since you liked the other day's breakfast, I will just get the same."

"Okay," she gave him a small smile; the two entered her room where Kenma took her cuffs off, "A-Are you going to pick my outfit out this time?"

"Huh? Oh," Kenma shook his head, "I'll let you decide on what to wear today; though, if I don't like it, then you'll change."

'S-So I still don't really have much of a choice in the end...'

She nodded, understanding, and she goes straight to the bathroom, closing the door and forgetting that there were no locks.

(Y/N) did the same usual routine; she got out the soaps she wanted while her tub was filling with warm water, she pulled a fresh towel out of the shelf and placing it within arm's reach of the tub, and undressed herself.